𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘕

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

Waking up I have some breakfast and get ready for the day. I slip on my hero suit and leave for UA. I walked out of UA to the convenient store for some snacks for my snack drawer.

When students come into my office I let them have the snacks I keep. I excited the store when someone puts a rag over my mouth and arms around my body.

I try my best not to breath but my lungs beg for air and I have no choice but to. Obliviously the rage had something that puts anyone to sleep.

𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

I wake up in an abandoned building with quirk erasing chains. "What do you want Brandon?!" I ask as he rips the tape from my mouth.

"I want you back. I did nothing wrong, you we're just a girl that needed fixing. And I'm your fixer. Now be a doll and stay quiet."

He commands when he walks out off the room. I get the hairpin from my back pocket and start to try to pick the lock. "Ah ah ah~ What are you doing doll? Your not getting away." He takes the hairpin away from me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I shout. "Your staying here with me and that's final! You belong to me! No one else!" He laughs as he exits the room.

𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Y/N should be here by now. I think. "Class I'll be right back." I leave the room and go over to All Might. "Hey have you heard from Y/N anytime today?" I ask.

"Yeah we talked this morning and she said she was going to get snacks. The store around the corner." He answers. "Take over the class for me I'll be back." I rush out of the school to the store around the corner.

Looking inside I see that she's not there. I look down to see a bag filled with Y/N's favourite snacks. "Shit he got her." I curse picking up the bag and going back to UA. "All Might he got her." I hand him the bag.

He knew immediately what I am talking about. "I didn't think he would strike so quickly. I'll try my best to track her." I nod and walk back to the classroom. I try my best not to make the students aware of Y/N's kidnapping.

School finishes; Deku and Bakugo scratch that the whole class comes for me at the teachers lounge. "What?" I ask. "Where's Y/N she hasn't been here all day. Not even in her office" Bakugo demands.

"Yeah tell us where she is!" Kirishima chimes in. I cant lie to them she means a lot to them. "Her ex got her. It only happened today. We're trying to track her right now ." They fall silent.