𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘒&𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘊𝘜𝘌

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

UA did everything in it's power to track you down. But all it took was to involve 1A. Jirou easily tracked you by being infront of the store and listening for your voice and tracing it to an abandoned building. 

All on Aizawa's patrol night. "On 3. 1,2,3" Bakugo blows the door open, and their meet with a bloody sight. You tied to a chair littered in your own blood,

anywhere visible blood seeps falling onto the bloodier pavement beneath you. Brandon actively beating you with the metal bar.

Brandon ignores it all and continues to beat you, tears streaming from you once beautiful brown eyes. Your eyes plead with Aizawa as a sign for help with the current situation.

He uses his scarf to get your ex away from your limp and sore body. While 1A keeps Brandon busy and away from you, Aizawa unties you. Your body falls onto his as your weak and your body is at is brink.

"Your safe with me. Your safe." He pats your frizzled hair. "T-Tha-a-an-n-nks-s" You stutter with a quiver. 

𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋

𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝟐𝟑𝟔

𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌

Fluttering your eyes open, your welcomed with bright lights with sad, angry and hopeful faces. Looking around the white room I scan for my hero Aizawa.

My eyes land on his and all I could do is smile. "You doing ok?" He asks hugging me gently. "I'm fine thanks to you and 1A,he got the drop on me and put quirk binding handcuffs making it impossible for me to get away, I even tried picking the lock how you showed me to." I sigh.  

"Well once your ok that's all that matters" He pats my head. Not wanting him to leave my side, I tug into his sleeve. He understands the message I'm sending and takes a seat next to me.

"Has Bakugo changed?" I giggle towards the question knowing that what the answer is. "You know he hasn't." Allowing a laugh to escape his lips.

Author's note
Yeah short but idk what else to write