| two |

i ran so fast that i probably looked like some crazy person but it was the only thing i could do. if these people already found me than what about the others?
i mean what if they are already taken or hurt!

so i hurried to the airport and grabbed my wallet to go purchase a plane ticket when it hit me.

how in the hell was i suppose to find these people or know where to start looking?
i don't even know what they look like!
they could live in canada for all i know!

(a/n no hate on canadians or anything cause i'm one of them lol)

so i began to walk out of the building and walked to my moms work. maybe she could help me.

as i walked through the door i saw my mom pacing around the building.

"mom?" i called making her stop and look at me with wide eyes.

"ash!" she rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"is everything alright mom?"

"come with me, i'll explain everything." she said as she pulled me into her office.

"i see you went home already." she pointed to my bag. "did you get the letter?"

i nodded as i pulled it out to hand to her, but she shook her head.

"no, you keep it with you."
she said as she took a seat beside me and reached for my hand.

"now ash, the people who are trying to help you, the ones who gave you the letter came to me earlier today. they told me the names of the others you need to find. i wrote down everything you will need in this envelope and here are the keys to the van."

i looked at her in shock, why was she giving me the van?

"look ashton, you aren't safe here anymore. for me to protect you, you need to take to the keys to the van go protect these kids."

"wait kids? how old are these people?" i asked.

"like i said, everything you need to know is in the envelope, now go! and be safe." my mom kissed my cheek as she began pushing me out of the room.

"always remember that
i love you."

"i love you to mom."

and with that i rushed out of building and into the parking lot and got into the old black van.