Mutants || 5sos

i ran home as fast as i could, no one can know! but yet i let it get the best of me! how could i be so stupid?!

i was in class when it hit me, a vision.

yes i can see the future-ish.
it's not always accurate though. and it doesn't always show up very clear.

it was like a slideshow of different pictures,
the first pictures was scientist and the second was a note and the third was my front door.
the last was a name at the bottom of the note saying 'The unknown' .

so i ran home wondering why i pictured my house.

but as the picture showed up i let my guard down and the pupils of my class looked at me like i lost it.

why technically i didn't but in context i did.

as i got home i rushed inside shouting for my mom, but received no respond.
wondering where she was but pushed that to the back of my mind as i saw a white envelope placed on the counter.

on the front the envelope was directed to me so i teared it opened and began reading.

"dear ashton irwin,
the world isn't a happy place anymore and there are lots people wanting to get their hands on people like you.
so to stay alive you need to find others that are just like you.
(hint there are 7 out there besides you.)
protect them and run as far away from here as you can.

sincerely,
the unknown."

i reread the letter almost 100 times making sure i wasn't seeing things. Many questions ran through my head but only a few were left unanswered.

how did they know my name?
who is the unknown?
is this something to do with my vision?

and the biggest question of all, should i listen to these people and leave?

a/n
lowercase and italics intended