| six |

a/n
i got a few comments asking me to update so here it is!
if you want me to keep updating than please comment it makes my job as a writer better knowing that people are actually interested in my fanfics :)

also this chapter is boring af and i am sorry

WARNING: this chapter may trigger you, as it talks about abuse so if that makes you uncomfortable don't read or if this has or is happening to you or anyone you know, please tell someone or call the cops if you know about it!!
because it is not okay.

anyways enjoy.

~toxiicmalum

>< >< >< >< >< >< ><

the four sat in the old beat up truck as ashton drove to laceys house to go pick up her things.

the three boys were calm and collective while lacey was scared out of her wits.
she was shaking knowing her father would be home any minute and the boys will be coming face to face with the monster she was forced to grow up with. the one who blamed her mothers death on her, who took all his anger out on her which made her end up with many black bruises in the morning, sure she got good at lying and using make up but it was never the life she wanted for anyone to grow up in. the man she used to call dad was the one who stole her virginity at only twelve years old. yet she was forced to never tell a soul or she would be taken away because of her powers.

she always thought 'would it be that bad though?' having to fess up and tell someone about the man who used to tuck her in at night. maybe when she did get taken away, maybe it would be better than living in a place she does now. well anything is better than the place she lives in now so what was the harm?

but the day she told someone about her dad was the day she was put in a hospital with several injuries and was comatose for two months.

she than knew at the age fourteen that there was no way out now.

that is why she is making the day april 19th 2015 as the day she might finally be able to get out of here, to
live a normal life.
but than again what is normal? she was a mutant for god sake!

"lacey we're here." ashton said from the front seat as he pulled up in front of the house on the road.

lacey nodded quickly than looked around while taking a deep breath.
luke however saw this from were he sat beside her.

"hey it's gonna be okay."
he spoke softly.
"we are going in with you, he can't hurt you with us there."

lacey almost laughed, almost.

her brother used to say the same thing at nights when her 'father' came home drunk. but where is tommy now you ask? he is in brisbane's local cemetery laying beside their mother.

lacey stepped out of the car with the others following suit.

as they walked up to the door they noticed no one was home making lacey sigh a breath of relief.
at least if she packed quick enough they can get the hell out of there before the monster has a chance to do anything.

once they made it inside the boys had to cover their nose at the stench. their was left over food and beer bottles everywhere, but what worried the boys the most was the all the broken glass and blood stains all around the walls and floors.

"okay i'm just gonna go get my stuff." lacey spoke quietly.

"i'll come." calum said jumping to the opportunity to leave the main floor, not liking the sight of things.

"we will stay down here and keep watch." ashton nodded.

lacey began making her way to her room but this time for the first time in a long time she wasn't limping or busied, which felt nice.

calum stayed close behind the white haired girl as they both walked into a fairly small messy room, lacey's room.

a broken dresser barely stood, pushed up against the wall. with no window in sight at all, so she couldn't escape.
calum thought which made a sympathetic look cross his face.

lacey began to rummage around her room at an incredible speed.
she threw different things in a bag making sure to grab what was needed from the bathroom, that the boys probably wouldn't think of every getting and throwing them in her bag.
which made calum blush when seeing the box of pads and tampons.

"okay, i'm done."
lacey said after a good fifteen minutes of packing and double checking.

calum nodded while seeing lacey reach for her bag.
"not going to happen."
he said which lacey shot him a confused look.

"what?"

"well i am defiantly not letting a lady carry her own bag, now am i?" he smirked while picking up her bags.

she gave him a warm smile before softly saying,
"thanks."

as they made their way down the stairs and back to the main floor were they saw ashton and luke laughing they asked,
"what the hell is going on?"

ashton and luke's frames blocked whatever was behind them, but slowly they moved to the side letting the two see what they just did.

and in big letters on the wall in what seemed like permant marker of some sort it said,
' BURN IN HELL
MOTHERFUCKER! '

lacey smirked at that not even carry what the monster would do as she knew from the things she read from each of the boys heads,
she was and would be finally safe.

"lets get out of here." lacey smiled with a chuckle as she headed to the truck ready to leave all this behind.