| seven |

omg it has been so freaking long !! I AM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME.
i really hope some of you still reads this... but i understand if you don't.

lacey follows the boys into the truck and sits in the back next to luke, with calum and ashton in the front.

"where are we going?" lacey asked after a few minutes of silence.

"far away from here first of all." ashton spoke with disgust as he saw the sign of 'brisbane' slowly fade from their view.

lacey shrunk back in her seat at the tone of ashton's voice, calum noticed and grabbed her hand while sending her a pity look.

pity, the one thing lacey hated most in life. it showed that the person knew what was happening to her and she hated that. she hated knowing that people knew what happened to her at home. and it saddened her because it was torture and she didn't want someone to be dragged into her lifestyle.
even if she was dragged into it as well.
although she will never admit to that.

"we're heading to adelaide, which we will hopefully be in by tomorrow depending on traffic, so get some sleep you will need it." ashton said breaking the silence after an hour or so.

that night ashton drove all the way, while the others slept. and maybe they should have pulled over because he was so tired that he passed the adelaide turn off sign about four hours ago.

a/n

short i know
but i just wanted you to know i have forgotten about this book, and i just need to get more motivation for it which i finally got

so hopefully if enough of you still read it ill update again soon

- katie xx