Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"What?! Where?" I asked hurriedly. 

 I can't believe he found him so soon! I could kiss him I'm so happy!! Actually backing up that will never ever happen..

Ever.

Got that?

He let go of my wrists and leaned against the wall again. "Well we know where he is but can't get him yet."

My heart stopped again. "Why?"

He breathed out a sigh and ran a hand threw his hair. "One of our enemy gangs has him. But the thing is we don't want to raid the ware house they're keeping him in because they may kill him before we can get to him. Get me?"

I nodded, "yeah I understand that but do you have another plan then?" I asked him pleadingly. 

"Alex I'm doing all I can, but if they found out that my gang was trying to get Ben back then they would use him as an advantage. Then he has a larger chance of getting hurt just because we know him." He explained to me. His eyes shown with frustration for the situation and concern for Benny. 

He stepped forward and caged me into the wall. His face leaned closer to mine and he whispered, "Alex I swear to you that I will do anything to get him back. I promise you that." 

And then he walked away leaving me standing there with a flushed face.

********

I walked out of the gym and wiped my forehead. I just got done with a fight and I was exhausted, both mentally and physically. 

I'm just ready to get my life back together. I miss Benny so much. I can't help but think of what he's doing now. 

---------

A\N. 

Sorry for the lateness guys but I've got a ton of drama crap in my life right now. I nearly got fired from my job yesterday and one of my friends is being an A-hole. And I'm thinking of making a new book but not sure yet....what do you think? If you want me to make a another new book then message me and maybe we/I can write a new book! 

Love you guys!! 

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

lhend16 ❤