Chapter 26

Chapter 26

The next morning was weird.

Like very weird. 

When I had gotten back last night I was so tired and exhausted that I past out in the car. Literally. Matt had to carry me in apparently. 

Also chemistry...don't even get me started.

I walked in with Becca like normal and we were talking and laughing and then came to our tables, but Damien was there already. Sitting down with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. 

Why?

No idea but if he doesn't stop I'm seriously leaving. 

"Can you stop? It's creeping me out." I asked him. 

He turned his head at me and raised an eyebrow. "Stop what?"

And get this, he was still smirking! How can one do that for that long?!

"That stupid smirk. It's weird and creeping. So-"

"So what?"

"So stop fucking smirking!" I yelled out and managed to capture the attention of everyone.

Great...just great..today is not my day.

"Some thing wrong Ms. Alexis?"

I jerked my head up at Mr. Sterling. "No." 

"No what?" He hinted at and I want to smack him. 

"I said no. That's it. Why don't you go pathetically teach now." I shooed him away with my hands. 

I can tell I got to him since he's has this vein in his neck that sticks out when he's mad. I'd definitely know about that since I always get him mad. 

****

"Hear anything about Benny yet?" Lance asked me at lunch.

I sighed. "No. I met with Sebastian's boss yesterday and he's working on it." 

"Wait. Hold it. Back up there. You said you met with them already?"

I turned to Becca and raised an eyebrow. "Uhh yeah?"

She straightened up in her seat and her eyes widened. "Well?!"

"Well what?!" I asked getting frustrated since I have no clue what she's talking about.

"Well what does he looks like? Does he have blonde hair? Or brown? Or black? Or like a mix between them? What about height? How tall is he compared to you? And how's his eyes? Blue? Green? Hazel? Brown? And what abou-"

A fist slammed on the table making her jump and look up at Damien who was hovering over our table. I raised an eyebrow at that. Why the heck is he here?

He turned his head and stared me directly in the eyes. "Can I speak to you for a minute?" It was meant as a question but didn't really sound like it...

"Yeah I guess." Getting up I followed him out the door feeling tons of pairs of eyes following us. 

He lead me behind the staircase. "Okay what do you want?" 

He leaned up against the wall and looked at me with those gorgeous eyes. He seems to have the best eyes of any guy in this scho-. Wait what?! No no no no. NO.

I got cut off from my thoughts by a hand waving in my face. "Alex, aleeeexxx."  

"What?"I slapped his hand away from me and he reacted by grabbing my wrist and pulling me close to him. 

"Don't ever slap me." His warm minty breath blew over my face. 

I tried pushing him off me but that's easier said than done. 

"Ugh what did you want besides holding onto my wrist with a death grip?!" 

He rolled his eyes, "I located Benny." My heart stopped. My breathing quickened and all my muscles relaxed. 

"What? Where?" I asked frantically. 

A/N:

Hey guys!! How y'all doing!? I am exhausted.... With work and tests and college and sports...its tiring to say the least! Plus with one of my friends acting so stand offish and rude its stressful and ya...that's why its been awhile since I've updated. I'd get started on a chapter sand then something pops up.

lhend16❤