62. Christmas and New Year

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon and Harry Potter, the three Peverell brothers are not mine. I screenshot that pic from Amazon lol.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Molly was having the best time of her life, ever since she came to Pallet town. Her parents were found unconscious at one of the Unown sites and they had taken a break from their work after their traumatic kidnappings. Ash sweat dropped at that information, seriously wondering if it was a tradition or something for legendaries to kidnap the humans they took fancy to. It seemed to be the norm from all the incidents they had experienced with the Mew siblings.

Molly was quite happy to have her mother and father back and along with her mama and papa and grandmas and grandpas and uncles and aunts, she couldn't ask for a bigger family. Delia and Rosalind had pouted at being called grandmas before the two had gushed over how adorable their grandchildren would be. Ash and Gary had laughed at their enthusiasm before being pulled away by Molly who wanted to study with them while they prepared for their finals. Molly had taken their idea of studying and clearing the schools before going on a journey to heart.

Molly, 'If mama and papa can do it, I can too. I won't let them down.'

Molly had also taken to following Gary and Ash around as they helped the Professor care about the Pokemon. She stayed at Greenfields for a few months before coming to Pallet town and staying there for another few months. She was very excited about having her own Pokemon and she had even found an unclaimed egg one day when she went with her mama and papa to the forest. Ash and Gary had giggled and laughed at her luck and congratulated her on finding her own poke egg.

Flashback:

Ash was introducing Molly to the three Mews, "Guys, we want to introduce you to Molly."

Gary, "She is family and we love her a lot."

The dark furred Mew flew around Molly, -She has been touched by the Unown.-

Mew, -You are right!-

Pink furred Mew, -Oh my! We have another chosen, don't we?-

Molly giggles as the three flew around sniffing her, "That tickles ~"

They had spent the day enjoying their picnic, just the three of them and their Pokemon relaxing in the meadow close to Pallet town. At one point, they had cuddled up together, human and Pokemon, to get a short nap under the cool autumn noon, with the sun shining brightly and the cool wind flowing over them. Molly was the first to wake up and smiled at Ash and Gary who were sleeping by her sides with the Pokemon around them. She had decided to check the meadow out and left the pile to walk around a bit. The meadow was filled with autumn flowers blooming under the sun and as she walked she found an interesting site. A few feet from her was a poke egg surrounded by stones and grass, Molly looked around and saw a few Butterfrees and Vileplume.

Molly, "Excuse me, but is this yours?"

The Butterfree and Vileplume looked up surprised at that and went to check on what the young human had pointed out. The Pokemon shook their heads in negative when they saw the egg and when Molly asked if they knew the parents, they shook their heads again. Molly frowned at that before getting a determined look and picking up the egg and returning to the picnic area.

Ash, "Molly, there you are, we were packing up."

Gary, "Sweet girl, what do you have there?"

Molly, "I found this all on it's own out there, I asked around if the Pokemon knew who it belongs to but they didn't know. I think it's one of those abandoned eggs, the Professor was telling us about."