44. Meeting the Hales

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine. The picture is a screenshot from the Pokemon movie, Entei: Spell of the Unown!
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Ash was not pouting, not at all, he was just worried. He had talked to Red a few days ago during his weekly call and his older brother looked haunted by something. He wanted to ask him so badly what it was but refrained from doing so. Gary was no less better than him in the situation. He had complained to Ash about his brother having dark circles. Green who always cared about how he looked had dark circles. Blasphemy! Ash looked up from his assignment, looking outside at the busy field, a month ago the Professor had them write an exam like he did every few months. This time however it was not just any exam. The two of them had cleared Junior School with really good marks and now they were Junior High students. They had both been baffled by it but after a few minutes ecstatic. Red and Green had been very proud of them but looking at the older siblings condition kinda put a dampner on the mood. Gary wanted Green and Red home for the celebration and Ash agreed with him on it. Their brothers had been working hard for six months now and they deserve a break. Sabrina agreed under the condition Green took some of the younger students with him while Riley on the other hand had to literally drag Red from the training grounds back to his home.

Riley gave a sigh as they saw the town that had become a third home for him now, "Here we are."

Red glared at his tutor, "You had to drag me? People were looking at us weird... And I would have come anyway."

Riley gave a shit eating grin, "Of course my darling student! Funny how both you and your lover keep procrastinating the visit though!"

If looks could kill, Riley would be dead, ten times over. The Aura Gaurdian simply grabbed Red and started to pull him towards the town again. Red sighed and let his tutor do what he wanted knowing full well he would find a way to do it. His new Pikachu whom he had caught in the wild watched her trainer and the strange teacher, her trainer had curiously. Lucario sighed at his partners antics before picking Pikachu up and running after them.

Pikachu, -Are humans always so weird?-

Lucario snorted, -Only with those they care about.-

Pikachu, -Huh! Weird!-

Lucario, -You get used to it!-

As they moved down the path they came across Green who was walking with two younger girls and a boy that looked similar to him in age. Red brightened up on seeing him and jogged up to greet him. Green gave a smile seeing Red once again, getting curious looks from the three younger kids who never saw their senior smile that way. They were curious who the new person was.

Red hugged Green, "Green! I missed you! How have you been?"

Green much to the shock of the three kids hugged back, "Red, I missed you too! I'm okay... Well as okay as I will be. How are you? Is that your Pikachu?"

Red smiled, "Yeah! She wouldn't stop following us after she saw us train. I offered her a place on my team and she accepted."

Green, "Cool. Ah! Let me introduce you to these three. These beautiful lovely ladies are twins, Tsukki and Yuki Takahashi. This handsome guy here is Harvey Dent."

Yuki blushed hiding behind her older sister, "Hello!"

Tsukki smiled, "Nice to meet you!"

Harvey was a little pink, "So you are Red. Green always talked about you. It's nice to finally meet you."

Red smiled, "Pleasure is mine. This here is my tutor, Riley Gen."

Riley smiled, "Hello kids!"

The group walked towards the town together talking about their Pokemon, adventures, the trouble Team Rocket caused them. Harvey told Red how Green had saved his older sister from getting raped by some of the grunts from Team Rocket. Red looked at Green with pride making the brunette blush a bit. Riley chimed in with his own story of how Red had come up with a plan to defeat Team Rocket in Mt Moon. Red had huffed saying it was team work but Green had smiled at him impressed so he didn't refute it that much. A little observation that Riley filed away for later.