29. Enjoying time together

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine! Found this on amazon.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

The group of four humans and four Pokemon strolled towards the field where the fashion show and Pokemon battle were being held. The Pokemon had made a four man protective barrier around the humans. Red found it adorable and cute how protective they were and couldn't help but wonder what his first Pokemon would be. Green smiled as he held Red's hand with one hand and Gary's hand with the other. Red was holding Ash with his other hand and he noticed his friend was smiling at what Ash was telling him.

Ash was chattering excitedly, "The words in Green's bracelet means 'Sound mind for Sound life', I think it suits him. You know?"

Red smiled, "What about mine?"

Ash giggled, "It says, 'You only live Once, so live without regrets', do you like it?"

Green laughed, "I think, that's a pretty logical advice."

Ash looked at Green, "Gary thought of it. He thought, it was fitting."

Gary blushed as Green ruffled his hair proudly, "Nice one baby bro ~"

Pikachu smirked, -He he he he he he! What you are not saying is how long you spent on deciding what to write on the bracelet ~-

Eevee snickered, -Yeah, yeah! All those weeks of going through books.-

Red laughed, "We are really lucky to have such adorable siblings, aren't we Green?"

Green smirked at the red blushes that bloomed on the younger one's faces, "Yup, I will never be tired of being a big brother."

They reached the field where the third contest between sixteen girls would be held soon. It was a fashion show, Red and Green had not wanted to attend but their younger siblings were curious about it, so here they were. The whole way to the field many older girls would stop and complement them on their attires and what an adorable 'Princess', Ash was which made him blush and hide his face on his big brother's neck. Gary got annoyed at their time together being interrupted, which was noticed by Green.

Green smiled, "Ladies please! Our Princess is feeling uncomfortable and we do not want to miss the contest."

The first Lady, "Ah! We apologize, your sister is just so adorable."

The female trainer, "Yeah we got carried away. Sorry about that."

The teen girl, "You are right, the contest will start soon. Girls we need to go."

Red gave a sigh of relief and smiled, "Thanks Green, I was close to losing it!"

Green smirked, "You were not the only one."

Red laughed, "Well then my Princess and Prince, we have twenty five minutes till the show starts, want to grab some popcorn or go to the bathroom?"

Ash nodded, "Bathroom, I don't want to go between the show."

Gary nodded, "Yeah, me too."

The four of them went to the common room and once they did their thing, cleaned up and went to get popcorn for all of them. They found their seats ten minutes to the show and the program soon started.

Announcer, "Welcome, everyone to the Princess Fashion show. Where the contestants will be showcasing their and their Pokemon's beauties. That's right people, it's not just the girls showing off their beauty but also the beauty of the Pokemon. Now give a welcome to the judge, Professor Oak."

Professor Oak, "Hello everyone."

Announcer, "Our very own Nurse Joy."

Nurse Joy, "Hello, it's good to be here ~"