• George's Room •

I stretched out in the large bed and looked over at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

9:40

I knew Molly must have already made breakfast and most of the house would probably be gathered around the kitchen table by now.

Including George.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes remember the amazing moment I had with spent with George last night.

All this time I had been shutting out these feelings that I felt towards him because I was scared of him not feeling the same, came rushing in all at once.

The butterflies started making their way back into my stomach and I had to admit to myself that me, Y/n Wood, has a massive crush on George Weasley.

After getting myself out of bed and throwing on a dressing gown, I made my way down the many flights of stairs to the kitchen.

Sure enough Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George were sitting around the table in a heated conversation, which I think was about Quidditch since Harry was screaming something about a rogue Bludger.

I walked into the room and over to the fridge where I found some left over scrambled eggs that Molly had left.

As I turned around with my plate I saw George staring at me with a slight grin on his face. He was no longer deep in discussion with the others but simply admiring me as I walked by.

My face flushed pink and I tried to tame the butterflies that were now prancing like mad in my stomach.

Walking over to the table I sat beside Ginny and across from George, who still couldn't seem to take his eyes off of me.

"Good-morning" Hermione greeted me in a cheery voice.

"Orange juice?" Fred offered.

I gladly accepted and quickly joined in on their conversation which I soon learnt to be about the recent game between The Chudley Cannons and The Holyhead Harpies.

Ron and Ginny's favourite Quidditch teams.

It was funny seeing them argue about who's team was better.

As we were all deep in conversation I felt someone kick at my feet. I was startled a bit but soon realised the feet belonged to George who was sitting directly opposite me.

I gave him a slight kick back and he shot his head in my direction.

He kicked back and soon our feet were in a mini war of their own.

I was giggling to myself while holding onto the chair for support as I pushed both my feet forward in attempt to get George.

He was looking at me smiling and resting his chin in his hand. His legs were long and no match for me as he used one leg to shove my feet out of the way.

"Oh would you two give it a rest" came a frustrated Ginny before she turned back to Harry to explain to him why she thought the HolyHead Harpies had gotten a new keeper.

I looked sheepishly from George to Ginny and relaxed my legs still laughing to myself.

As I rested my legs, I felt George, again, this time gently placing his foot in between mine and interlocking our ankles.

I smiled to myself before looking up to meet George's gaze.

He was looking back at me with a silly grin and his arms folded.

~

Molly and Arther had gone to the village for a bit of shopping and the rest of the house were all gathered in the sitting room.