• The Unsigned Document •

I felt light headed as my eyes fluttered open. I was laying on my side, on a cold, hard ground. It was extremely chilly. I was only in my pyjamas which didn't help.

My vision was slightly blurred as I looked around me. Before I could focus on anything, two men grabbed me. One holding each arm. They lifted me up so high that my tippy-toes could just about reach the ground.

My breathing was hastily increasing. I was wracking my brain for anything to do.

"You're hurting her!" A cold voice snapped.

Instantly the men's grip loosened and I could stand normally again. Yet they kept a firm hold on me. I squeezed my eyes shut before blinking aggressively a few times to regain my vision.

There standing right in front of me was Lucius Malfoy. His wife Narcissa standing a few yards behind him. She was looking at the ground and fiddling with her thumbs.

Lucius was examining me from head to toe. I felt extremely self conscious.

I couldn't bring myself to the realisation that I was facing my biological father. How did I even get here? Why was I here...?

"Who... is my- my mother?" I whispered with all my strength.

"Shut up child!" He growled.

I had no energy to retaliate or even show any emotion. I felt like I needed to sleep for days.

"Did you give her the antidote?" one of the men holding me whispered to the other.

"No did you?"

"Obviously not if I'm asking you!"

"Sorry sorry, here."

He pulled out a small glass vile filled with purple liquid.

The man to my right tilted my head upwards as the other pried my mouth open. He poured the purple liquid down my throat. I squirmed as the liquid burnt my throat.

When I completely swallowed it all, I felt awakened. It was a weird transition but I all of a sudden felt as if I had all my strength back at once. Naturally I tried breaking free from the two men's grasp. I failed. They only tightened their hands around my arms.

My gaze fell on Mr.Malfoy as he stared at me with malicion in his eyes. He took long strides towards me until he towered over my restrained body.

"Bethany," he mumbled under his breath.

"Y/n sir."

It almost looked as if a pool of tears were beginning to form in his eyes. He was careful not to let one escape.

"I know your name," he said as if I had insulted him.

I gulped intensely. I was unable to break eye contact with this terrifying man. As I watched him his eye twitched. He looked up at the men restraining me.

"Release her."

They immediately obeyed and loosened their grip all together. I stumbled forward and rubbed my arms where I'm sure bruises would soon appear.

"Follow," he demanded before whipping around and storming out of the room.

I didn't think twice about his order. I briskly walked behind the blonde man, up three flights of stairs, down a long corridor and into a locked room at the end.

When we walked in I was greeted with a darkly lit room. Containing multiple book cases, a large desk with many chairs. An abundance of sheets were spread out on his desk.

He sat in a plush green swivel chair and indicated for me to sit opposite him.

When I took my seat he slowly pushed an old looking piece of parchment towards me.