• His cologne •

A/n: This is the Spotify playlist that I made and I listen to every time I'm writing.
So feel free to go check it out and like <3

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1eMcQ7f8Y6qnP2L13BXeNq?si=MXANqVueTHCG1m7cJcyX4Q

I rolled over in my bed and looked out the window at the glistening sun.

It was becoming warmer and warmer as we were nearing the end of Spring and the start of summer was fast approaching.

I stumbled clumsily out of bed and saw Saphire hanging slightly off the side of her bed.

I chuckled at her funny position before throwing one of my stuffed animals at her.

She startled awake and slipped further off the bed. She tried to grab the sheets for support but just ended up dragging the sheets down with her as she plopped onto the ground.

"Ughhh," she groaned. "Why'd you do that?"

I just laughed at her giving me a death glare.

"Hurry up or we'll be late for DADA!" I said.

"What do we have after DADA again?"

"Ehmm, I think it's potions."

"Nooo!" She moaned, dropping her head into her hands, "Snape says he has a surprise for us! That's never a good sign."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"It can't be that bad!"

"Hmm we'll see," she huffed.

•••••

"Amortentia," Snaps snarled. "Lucky yous!"

He smiled a twisted smile.

"What the shit!" Harvey exclaimed and put his head on the table. "I'm not doing it."

"I told you Snape's surprises were never good," Saphire whispered in my direction.

"Fred and George are so lucky they don't have to be here!" Harvey scoffed.

"Where are they anyways?" Lee asked.

"Lupin wanted to talk to them after DADA," Saphire explained.

"Something about a map!" I added with a shrug.

Me, Lee, Saphire, Harvey, Angelina and Katie were all sitting at a round table with a cauldron
in front of us.

"Okay! who wants to do the honours?" Harvey spoke.

"I shall do it!" Lee said.

He stood up and leaned over the table. In one swift motion he pulled back the lid from the cauldron.

A load of smoke came out the top and I could see a bubbling pink liquid inside.

Intriguing.

"Why do I smell sweat!" Harvey exclaimed. "Am i in love with someone who doesn't shower?"