the arrival

Hope was sitting in the library writing the letter to her father, when a bright light came crashing down.

When Hope woke up she saw everyone Professor Salztman and her super squad. They looked at her with pleading but also sympathetic eyes. "What?!" She asked getting annoyed with people starring at her. "Hope...your...your parents.." Josie started. "What about them, Josie." She whispered. "Look behind you." Landon looked at everyone not knowing what to do or what was going on.

Hope turned around to be met with her dead parents and uncle. "Mom?..Dad?" She started crying. "Uncle Elijah?" She started to shake her head. "No! This has to be fake. You guys died..." She started to gasp for air. Harley walked forward to be flung backwards. "Hope." Freya commanded walking towards her. "Its not fake. Its real." Hope shook her head, "Then he was right...my dad wasn't in peace..." Hope shook her head again. "Damn it!" Klaus yelled. "Princess it me. I was in peace watching you grow. I would rather watch you grow, and love, and live then be in whatever this so called peace is." Klaus came forward and hugged Hope.

The Salvatore gang was watching all this happen when Klaus, the one they're taught to be the great evil, was soft and caring.

"I'd hate to break this sweat moment up but, there is a reason you all are here. And it's not a reunion." Grams (If you know you know!) said. "Um...who are you..." Lizzie asked. "That's Bonnie's Grandmother." Alaric explained. "Alaric." She greeted before turning to everyone. "Um...why are you here? Why are we here?" Freya asked knowing of the Mystic Falls witches from Rebekah's tales. "I was brought here by the author, she said I was her favorite character, to show you all Hopes past, from when she was 8 to her last day with her father." She explained. "Okay..." MG agreed. "Wait...you mean from before she became miss Loner." Lizzie taunted. "Lizzie!" Josie yelled. "It's okay. And shes right...i am a loner I don't have what you'd consider friends I have allies. That's it." "Okay how that that's all cleared up how about you guys sit down and we'll start." As Grams said this two rows of chairs appeared.