break 1

Hope and Raf found a gym. They walked to center knowing every one is following. Hope took off her shirt to reveal a sports bra.

First to arrive was the Mikaelsons seeing Hope and Raf circle each other. Last to arrive was The Salvatore students and Alaric.

First one to make a move was Raf. He came at her at a quick speed. She ducked and rolled to the side. She swung her arm only for it to be caught by Raf. She grabbed his hand and flipped him to land on him with her hand on his neck. "Again?" He asked she nodded. They both got up and started again. "Dont hold back." He said meaning to use her magic. She went for a punch but got her hand caught. She flipped sideways forcing him to let go. She felt him going to a punch and caught it over her shoulder and pulled him over her. Knowing she wasnt using her magic he got up. "Lizzie. How'd you get her to let go?" Raf asked. "I made her scream until she finally let go." Lizzie explained. Freya caught on and stepped forward. "Hope. I'm hear in case it gets out of hand but you need to let go." Freya said. Hope nodded then screamed. She let out a burst of power that knocked back everyone. Klaus got up and ran towards a crying Hope. "How long have you been holding that in?" Freya asked. "Since Dad died." "Hope. You can't do that. If you have to take a break." Alaric said. "I can't. With Malivore we cant take a break. I'm lucky that he didn't bring back dad." Hope said. Alaric nodded.

"Lets eat!" Raf said causing his friends to laugh. "Raf!" Landon yelled. Rafael shrank in on himself blushing causing more people to laugh.

When they got done eating they got ready to react to more of Hope's past.

A/N
Two updates in one day!! Hope you guys liked it.