the kids

After everyone ate they went back to the room and sat down. The screen flickered on.

The screen shows Klaus looking through Hopes drawings of the symbol of the Hollow.

"Hope...how connected to this magic were you?" Josie asked. "I was the one it wanted, so very." Hope answered.

"Dad" Klaus turned around. It showed Klaus getting up. "I think somethings wrong." It then showed Marcel and Vincent fighting a warlock. "You think your unique Vincent? That's it's chosen only you?" The screen then goes back to Klaus and Hope. "I had a dream. About A bad man. He was hurting these kids, and I think he hurt me too." Klaus looked really scared. "You freed it Vincent. You gave it breath. And now it must be fed." The kids that are on the floor start to gasp.

"He's killing them." Josie gasped. "Wait...how does this all have to do with Hope?" Raf asked. "No!" Lizzie gasped looking at Hope. Hope nodded conforming Lizzie's silent theory.

Vincent kills the man. Vincent goes over to the kids. He rolls one over to be revealed Hope's age. He feels for A pulse. The screen goes back to Hope. "I feel dizzy, and my head hurts." Klaus looks even more worried. "Hayley!" Klaus yelled. The screen goes back to Vincent. "Oh. Marcel the spell is already in motion. It's draining the life out of these kids." Marcel feels one. "Their freezing." Hayley comes running out of a room. "Its okay." Klaus said. Hopes nose started to bleed. "Mom. I'm so. C-cold." Hayley brushed back Hopes hair. Hayley hugged Hope.

The screen goes back to Marcel and Vincent. "Vincent what the hell is this?" Vincent walks over to a table. "That witch he used their personal items to bind them to the spell. Totems. I know this magic I can reverse it." He walked over to the kids and started to chant. The kids woke up, the boy looked at Vincent. "Vincent?" "Yeah man. Yeah you okay." Vincent hugs the boy. He helps him stand. "Can You stand up for me?" "Marcel we have five totems but we have four kids." Marcel walks over. "Okay so who is the other kid?" Marcel asked. Marcel turned the brush around to reveal it was Hope's.

"How? If you weren't there? How?" MG asked. "Lizzie and I did a spell for Hope when she was at least 20 miles away. As long as you know what you need you can do the spell." Josie explained. "That's that clip. The next one will get more into how she survived." Grams said.