Hope and Klaus

Everyone looked at the screen.

The screen shows Hope painting. Klaus walks up. The screen shows the painting.

"Wait!" Vincent yelled. "Hope. When did you start seeing the Hollow?" "Um..a few days before Dad came home." Hope answered. "Oh my god! Hope! Is this is why you were always cold?" Hayley asked. Hope nodded not likeing the attention.

The screen started again.

"That's lovely."

Everyone looked at Klaus. "I didn't know what it was." He defended.

"Mom said you like to paint too." Hope looked at Klaus. "I do. Very much." Hope looked down. Klaus looked away awkwardly. Hope looks at Klaus the gives him some paper. Hope silently invintes Klaus to paint with her. Klaus sits down while smiling.

"Oh. My. God. Did Nik just smile?!" Rebekah teased. Earning a playful glare from Klaus.

Klaus starts to paint. It then shows Klaus and Hope painting. Hope looks at Klaus' paper and then back at hers, Klaus looks at Hope and smiles.

"Wow. I didn't know about this." Hayley said smiling. Alaric looked at them realizing that maybe Hope changed Klaus. He may still have his temper but he might change.

The screen starts up again.

The screen shows Hope and Klaus walking in the woods. "Painted on animal skins mostly, bark, cabe walls." Hope looked surprised. "You lived in a cave?"
I lived in a hobble. All of us crowed into two rooms. Was actually nicer than it sounds. Though your uncle Kol snorred. Loudly might I add." Hope laughed.

"Niklaus!" Kol yelled earning a laugh from Hope, Rebekah, ans Freya.

"I bet it was cool to always have other kids to play with." Hope said while Klaus helped her climb over a root in the ground. "It was cool actually. Though I always felt alone, diffrent from my siblings. For one thing I loved art. Always loved to make my own paints from flower and berries." They walk up to a patch of orange flowers. "These orange ones are the most vibrant." "I like orange." The screen shows a small group of flowers with a butterfly sitting on one. "Oh, theres a butterfly. I think its stuck." Hope kneels down. Klaus kneels down next to Hope. "It has a brown wing."  The screen shows the broken wing. Hope takes off her braclet.

"Why are you taking off your bracelet Hope?" MG asked. "When Hope was a baby our aunt was upsessed with power. Her being a first born Mikaelson witch has alot of power. The bracelet is spelled so no-one can sense that power and so she can learn to control it." Freya explained.

She gives the bracelet to Klaus. "Shh. Don't tell my mom." She whispers. Hope closes her eyes and slowly heals the butterfly's wing. Klaus and Hope watch the butterfly fly away. Klaus looked worried.

"Dad? Why were you worried?" Hope asked. "My mom was a witch which meant some of my siblings were too. Your Uncle Kol was one. And your Uncle Finn was one too. So I grew up knowing that at your age you shouldn't be able to do that." Klaus explained.

Hope smiled. Then the screen turned off again.

"This is the last one for today then you guys can have a break." Grams said then the screen started up again.

"Mom says when I get bigger Aunt Freya will teach me real spells." Hope says walking next to Klaus with Flowers in hee hands. "I think your doing rather well all by yourself." Hope huffs, "I cant always control it so well. It scares me sometimes." Klaus bends down infront of Hope. "You Luv, are the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. Your going to be the greatest witch the world has ever seen. And nothing will scare you." Hope looks at Klaus. "I know what you are, you know." Klaus looks scared. "Strongest in the world." Klaus smiles. "Strong enough to keep the bad things away." Klaus looks worried again. "What bad things?" "Just bad guys, monsters, people who are mean, selfish and angry." "Nothing is going to harm my little girl. Nothing will even get close. Your all that matters to me." Hope smiles and hugs Klaus. Klaus smiles. Klaus starts to look worried again, "Your trembling, are you cold?" Klaus asked. "Yeah I've cold awhile now." Hope answered. "Lets get you warmed up." Klaus said picking up Hope. The screen then shows Hope looking at the Hollow.

"Hope why didnt you say that you saw her?" Hayley asked. "I didnt know how to." Hope answered. "What was that?" Lizzie asked. "That...was the Hollow...I still have nightmares from that thing.." Hope shivered. "Wait...is that thing what those bones belonged to?" Alaraic asked. "Yeah..thats the hollow...or was.." Hope looked down. "Rafael. I need do let go." Hope whispered so only people with spearhearing can hear. "Hope? What do you mean by let go?" Klaus asked. "Um...to keep my anger in check me and Rafael or anyone really spar..." Hope explained. "She wins every time but we have to help our pack." Jed said. "Wait whose the Alpha?" Hayley asked. "It as Jed, now its Rafael. Hope won't step up." Lizzie said. "Why won't you step up Hope? I was am alpha, your father was one." Hayley asked. "It just seems that I am not ready. If it shows it...i tried to kill someone because my anger got out of control. I cant be an Alpha if my anger is not in check." Hope said then got up and left the room. Rafael followed. The Mikaelsons all looked at each other and followed wanting to see how bad her anger is. The Salvatore students amd Alaric followed as well.