season 4 trailer

"Okay let's start."

The screen goes grey then the video starts.

It starts out with the gates to the Mikaelson house(?) They open to show to yard overgrown in plants. Klaus starts narrating, "I am a curse on this world. " It then goes to a scene in the grave yard.

"Wait...is that..Marcel?" Hope asked.

Marcel is covering something with bricks. "For sometime now," Klaus Mikaelson is shown on the screen.

"Dad?" Hope gasp. Klaus looked down not wanting to remember.

Rebekah, Elijah, and Klaus are shown laughing before they were turned. They joined hands in a circle. "My mind haunted by the past." The screen then shows Ester in front of a fire moving her arms in a rhythm. The screen then cuts to a knife then a harsh voice commands, "Drink!" Rebekah is then seen being forced into transition.

All of the Mikaelson's wincing at the memory of being turned. The vampires from the Salavatore school winced at the idea of being forced.

The screen then shows Klaus' first kill and Elijahs first kill. "The agony." The screen then cuts to show Rebekah after her first kill. It then cuts to Klaus' first transformation.

Klaus, Hayley, Hope, and Rafael all wince at the pain of a first transformation.

The scene then cuts to a tree being burned. The scene switches to Klaus being fighting mutiple people. To being stabbed. "Is never ending."

Hope gasps at all the pain and torment showed so far. Klaus hugs her to try and console her.

The screen the goes to Marcel. "And admist all my pain," Klaus is being barried in bricks. "I recall a poem, that whispers truth into the void." The screen shows Klaus and Elijah standing infront of eachother. "I was angry with my friend," Elijah runs towards Klaus. They end up fighting. Klaus bites him.

"Dad!" Hope yelled surprised. "Hope its fine. This was a constant. You'd be surprised how many times he actually bit me. Or some one." Elijah said. Lizzie was surprised that this was normal.

It shows then hugging. Then somebody steps on wood making it creak for the shot to go up to reveal its Mikael.

Klaus' face being to contort into one of fear. Hope looked at him worried but, he grabbed her hand and reassured her everything was fine. Again the Salvatore students were wondering how this was the great evil. Yeah so far it showed some dark things but they know people who have dark things.

"I was angry with my foe," the screen showed Klaus looking at Mikael with that same fear then being stabbed by a white oak stake.  Then it showed Freya being held back while Mikael was stabbed with a white oak.

"Aunt Freya?" Hope asked confused. Freya looked at Hope with a reassuring smile.

It showed Mikael falling to the ground. "I told it not, my wrath did grow," Mikael caught on fire. The screen showed Klaus at a white table in town. Cami across laughing. Klaus smiling.

"Well...i think I know your type brother...Blondes." Kol joked reseaving a slap in the head by Davina. "What?" "I may hate him, but still don't joke about someone he lost." Davina scolded. "Whipped." Hope coughed reciving multiples laughs.

"And I watered it in fears," the screen then shows Cami being kissed by Klaus.

"Dad?!" Hope looked away. Klaus chuckled. Hayley laughed missing their interactions like this.

"Night and morning with my tears," it shows Marcel smiling. "And I send it with smiles," he walks up to a smiling Davina and hugs her. The scene changes to Marcel comforting a crying Davina. "And soft deceitful swiles." The scene changes to Hayley being comforted by Elijah. "And it grew every day and night," the scene then went to Hayley and Elijah.

"No!! No!! I dont want to see this!" Hope joked looking away. Hayley and Elijah laughed at her antics. Klaus just shook his head with a fond smile. MG and Kaleb looked at her never seeing her this happy and loose. "Is this how she was before everything?" MG asked Josie. "Yeah. Before her mom she was always smiling then after it slowly disappeared. Once her dad, well her being happy and loose and not so hidden went away too." Josie explained not a where the two were listening. Klaus and Hayley frowned.

The scene then showed baby Hope.

"Aww." Was heard from every one from the Salvatore school.

"Til it bore an apple bright."  It showed Klaus hugging Hope. To Klaus and Hayley playing with baby Hope.

The screen then went through every person Klaus fought, "Til my foe beheld it shine." It then showed Klaus and Elijah. "And he knew that it was mine." It then showed baby Hope in a carseat.

It then showed Klaus, "she js my daughter I decide how to protect her." It then showed babt Hope walking. It went to show all the major fights and spells. To cami's death.

It then showed Marcel, Vincent, Kol, and Josh outside of Davina's Grave.

"Wait..if your Aunt died then how..." Josie asked. "Spoilers?" Hope asked. Josie huffed earning a laugh from her sister.

"And into my garden stole, when night have pale the pole," it showed Marcel swimming out of a river to a riot at the Mikaelson home. To Marcel torturing Klaus.

Hope winced and looked away. Klaus hugged her to reasure her that he is there.

It showed Freya doing a spell them Elijah, Kol, Rebkah, and herself passing out.

"So that's how you did it." Marcel said under his breathe.

It then shows Hope in a carseat in the back of a car, " In the morning glad I see." It showed a moving truck leaving New Orleans. It then showed inside to see 5 coffins. "My foe outstretched beneath the tree." It then showed Marcel and Klaus before the screen goes black.

"Wait...i thought you said you grew up in New Orleans.." Landon asked. "From 8 up I lived in New Orleans. Before that it was too dangerous.." Hope explained to her best. "Why?" Lizzie asked. "My Dad isnt the best liked in New Orleans especially by the people who were there at the time.." Hope said softly not liking to talk about it.

The scrwen still black, Hope started talking. "Mommy, are we going to get daddy." The screen shows Hope and Hayley. "Yes we are"  the screen shuts off again.

"What was that? Werent we suppose to be reacting to Mikaelson's past?" Jed asked. "In order to understand certain events you had to know why they were in hiding."  Sheila explained. "Okay. Now onto Hopes past.."