the crows

After everyone calmed down the screen turned back on.

New Orleans was shown,
"Welcome home." Klaus snarled.
"What's the pride of our family now a flubhouse." Klaus and Elijah were seen on screen walking through the Mikaelson Manor.

Everyone looked at Klaus then at the screen. The Klaus next to them seemed more mellow and relaxed. Alaric noticed the change in his demeanor and realized that Hope did change him.

"Indeed it has fallen." Elijah was cut off by Hayley running in carrying a weak Hope. "Wheres Vincent?!"

"Hope!" Everyone from the Salvatore school yelled. "Right here!" Hope yelled back. Klaus laughed and Hayley smiled at how her daughter seemed at home with these people.

Vincent comes on screen. "I'm right here." Hayley puts Hope down on a couch. "I kept my word now question is whether or not your going keep yours. As soon as I'm done healing your kid, you got to leave the city." Hayley and Elijah are seen watching Hope. Hayley slowly rises. "We're not going to stay are we?! Your city has lost its charm." Hayley turned around and looked at Klaus and Vincent. "What he means to say is that we are very grateful. Just help her and we'll leave." Elijah is shown sitting next to Hope. "Just get us what we need and we'll do so happily."

"Is this why you weren't in New Orleans for a few years?" MG asked. "No. This is why we came back." Hope answered.

"Excuse me." Vincent walks past Hayley to Hope. Hope opens her eyes. "Okay." He prepares to chant then begins. Klaus walks away freaking out. Vincent finishes the spell then touches Hope's temples. Hope opens her eyes fully awake.  Klaus turns around as Vincent starts to get up. "Mom?" Hope asked. "That's it your little girl is purified." Vincent walks past Klaus as he tells him thank you.

Vincent turns around.  "Look the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city."

Marcel looks at Vincent. "They weren't planning on staying. Hayley even said so. You didn't need to say that. Your lucky Klaus didn't react to that how he usually does." Hope growled and this earning a scared look from her class. Klaus seemed to notice this. "Why do you guys look so frightened?" "She never does this. Even on full moons she has full control. The only part of her she has trouble controlling is her witch side. Then it's really very rare and usually only on days she is under stress or is reminded of people she has lost....or," Alaric looks at Hope with a look of regret, "killed." "Killed?!" Elijah and all of the super squad minus Hope yelled. "It was just a bunch of vampires hunting Dad, Marcel, and me. They already killed Mom. And I also killed the pastor from that church..." Hope said. "Wait so your telling me the kill that triggered your werewolf side was murder and you were allowed in the school, but Professor Saltzman said that Rafeal couldn't be if his was?!" Landon yelled. Hope flinched at the word murder. "Landon! Stop it! You don't get the rage that comes with the curse. And because she is half vampire her emotions are more heightened. I was talking with the pack a few days ago and they mentioned how Hope had the speed reflexes of a vampire and the strength of a werewolf way before she triggered being a werewolf and she still hasn't triggered her vampire side. She has the emotions because I do!" He looked at everyone realizing he was being stared at. "Thanks Raf. You didn't have to do that I'm not really apart of the pack." Hope said. "Yes I did. You may not come to all the meetings or training but you are apart of the pack. And not just the werewolf pack. Ours too." He gestured to all their friends.

Hayley was helping Hope up. "Go see your Daddy." Hope turned towards Klaus. And started to walk towards him when crows started to fall. They all fell in what looked like circle at first glance. Hayley goes to Hope. "What is this?" Klaus asked. "I don't know." Vincent replied. "Mom." Hope whispered. "Can you hear that?" She looked around. Hayley tried listening but failed. "It's whispers. Saying a name. Over and over." Klaus looks worried. "Cra Na Han. Cra Na Han. Cra Na Han." Hope finished. "Vincent what is that?" Hayley asked. "Its a nearly forgotten dialect. Its creel. It means the Hollow. The Hollow is coming." The screens shows an over view of the fallen crows to be in the formation of the Hollows symbol.

"Okay what the hell. Was. That?" Lizzie asked. "I barely remember that day I had a fever and it was so hard to stay conscious." Hope explained. Klaus looked at her with sorrowful eyes. "I'm fine Dad." Hope answered his unspoken question. "How does she do that? How does she know what he is saying without him physically saying it?" Kol asked. "His eyes. Have you never noticed how his eyes show what he is trully feeling. Half the time they never match what he is saying or doing." Hope explained. Kol and Davina looked at Klaus with a new found light.

Sorry I havent uploaded in awhile. I'm trying to balance a bunch of things at once and I've been having tic attacks a lot recently. So I've been really sore and it's hard to move. Hopefully I will update more.