Chapter Four

For the next few nights Drake stayed over with me, I did not mind it one bit. I thought after the first night I would want him to go, but he kept the nightmares away that I tend to have at night when I was not working.

One of the reasons why I did not mind the night shift, is that too many nightmares would happen if I slept during the night, but when I slept during the day nothing would happen. Drake made sure every night that nothing was around in the house.

We would stay up and watch movies and talk about anything and everything. During the day we both slept, Drake was going to sleep on the couch but with his height, it was not happening.

Luckily, I had bought a king size bed, so he was able to sleep on his side and be comfortable.

Waking up I could hear the coffee pot beeping, it was always music to my ears, let me know it was ready, but I did not want to get out of this bed. Stretching, I looked over and I saw Drake was still asleep.

So, I took this time to study his face. His features were perfect, the nose was straight, and he had a strong jaw line, and his lips, they looked so kissable. Soft and plump but not too much.

My body was betraying me with suddenly craving his hands to touch my body. Kissing every square inch of my body, he started to stir, so I quickly turned away hoping he did not notice I was just fantasizing about him.

I decided to get up and get some coffee since in a few hours I had to go to work. Three days off was just what I needed and wanted. Plus, a bonus was I got to spend it with Drake.

We would spend hours talking and learning about each other. I found out he owned three businesses, all in computer software technology. Sometimes he had to travel to take care of any issues that arose.

Taking my cup, I went to the living room that overlooked the backyard, which was one of my favorite sites, the house backed up to a forest, where the trees were showing off their assortment of colors.

Sitting down on the window seat, sipping my coffee, I was enjoying the silence of the evening. "Good evening" Drake whispered into my ear, I screamed and almost spilled my coffee.

"Don't do that" I said with one hand over my heart, "sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he said with a smile. Drake sat down on the other side of the window seat, "it's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked, leaning my head against the glass.

"It really is" Drake said, I looked over at him and saw he was looking at me and not outside, I was not sure if he meant me or outside and I was too chicken to ask.

So, I will just assume it was for outside, because no one ever told me I was beautiful.

"I was thinking, since you have this place and it's a huge home just for one person, what about a business proposition?" he asked me. Looking at him I could tell he was serious.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. "Well, I could move my home business here, to the second floor, that way you won't have to be home alone, and I can make sure everything is always good, plus my office is getting too small to accommodate all my stuff" he said.

Sitting there sipping my coffee I thought about what he was saying, it really would not be that bad, having a hot guy live with me and he would take over the upstairs which is not being used anyway.

"I have no problem with it, only thing, no women are allowed to be here, if you have a date take them somewhere else" I said getting up to get more coffee before I got ready for work.

Drake laughed, "not an issue but okay" he said and held his hand out, I looked at him and smiled I put my hand in his and another shock went through us. We shook on the deal.

I got more coffee and then headed to the bathroom to get ready for work.

When I got out and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat, I overheard voices, curious I went out to the front area of the house and saw six huge men bringing everything inside.

Drake saw me and walked over "these are my guys, and they are setting everything up for me upstairs, a few of them will be around here staying in a couple of the spare bedrooms upstairs if that is okay?" he asked.

"Sure, but they have to help buy food and stuff if they are staying here" I said. "Agreed" was all Drake said. I went back to the kitchen and finished my breakfast.