Chapter Eight

"Are you sure this is what you want Lilith?" he whispered into my ear, letting out a soft moan. "Yes" was all I had to say. Drake turned me around and crashed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him as close as I could get him to me, his lips were so soft and warm. He picked me up and opened the bathroom door.

"Get out" he growled to everyone in the house, I had never seen so many big guys rush out of the house as fast as they did, it made me smile until I looked up into Drakes' eyes.

They were pitch black, but the desire was emitting from them. He laid me on the bed and slowly stripped my clothes off me. Drake stood up and smiled when he gazed down at my naked body.

"So perfect" he whispered while he removed his clothes. I laid there watching him, and once his pants were off and his cock was free, holy hell he was huge.

He crawled over top of me and bent down and softly kissed my lips, nipping my bottom one, which a moan escaped out of my mouth. "So, fucking sexy you are Lilith" Drake said while kissing my lips, and then he moved to my cheek and neck.

Taking his tongue, he slowly licked my neck, and I automatically turned it to the side for him. I heard him inhaling sharply. I knew what I was doing at that moment, I wanted all of him.

"Lilith?" he asked quietly, I turned to look deep into his eyes "I want you Drake as you are, with everything that you are, I want you, I want us" I said quietly. Afraid that if I said it too loud that the dream would end.

Drake smiled and kissed my lips softly, "then we shall be one my love" he said against my lips. He took his knees and spread my legs, I opened fully for him, wanting to feel everything he must give me.

"This will hurt but only for a moment love" he said, and the head of his cock entered deep inside of me slowly at first until he broke the skin that was there.

I inhaled sharply; the pain lasted for a moment but then a burst of pleasure came crashing down in me. "I want you" I said to him as my legs wrapped around his waist and pulled me down to me.

That was all he needed to hear, for the next hour we spend making love and exploring every inch of each other, keeping our bodies intertwined never letting go.

As we lay there wrapped in each other's arms, "Drake, I want you to turn me" I said looking deep into his eyes. The smile that formed on his lips was pure happiness.

He kissed my lips and using his nose he tuned my face to show my neck, slowly licking the length of my neck, his cock still deep inside of me, I could feel it getting harder again.

I became so wet knowing I was turning him on, that only I was doing this for him, he slowly started to move in and out of me. Ever so slowly building up the pleasure between my legs.

As I was about to orgasm again that is when he bit down on my neck. Between the bite and the pleasure from him being deep inside of me I screamed out his name.

I could feel him sucking on my neck, there wasn't any more pain but all pleasure. He trusted harder and faster in me; he turned my face to his and his lips with a bit of blood on them kissed me.

I tasted my blood for the first time and some weird erotic way it was a turn on. He bit his wrist and had me draw some of his blood into my mouth and I swallowed.

I pulled away and he kissed me as both our orgasm's hit at once. We were locked in an embrace of pure ecstasy. Little did I know that this act that just happened between us locked us into a state where we couldn't escape.

Our bodies and minds were one with each other, and nothing could break it only death. Drake was my forever, and I was his forever.