Chapter Twenty- Nine

Drake dropped me off at the diner, I wanted to see what Tim was talking about. The shipment was not for anything major thankfully. It was just miscellaneous items that we already had but having extra never hurt.

I was sitting in my office just going over things when I heard some voices being raised, getting up I poked my head out of the door and saw Mark was trying to argue with Duke, my security guy, about coming back to see me.

"It's okay Duke, you can let him past I know that idiot he's my brother" I said and went back to my desk. I could hear Duke laughing and my brother grumbling as he walked into my office.

I sat there and watched Mark sit down across from me, even before he began "listen Mark, I am not giving you any money or anything of anything you might want, so don't even bother" I said sitting back watching him.

Mark shut his mouth and looked down, he wrote on a pad of paper, "I'm sorry for how things got between us, I was in a bad way and I'm sorry for bringing Louis to your home" he wrote and gave me the paper.

I read it and looked over at him, "Mark, I accept your apology, but it doesn't change anything of any nature. you're a grown man and if you got into any trouble, you're going to have to figure it out on your own, I found my way" I told him.

I could see he was getting mad again, I swear he is starting to get under my skin with his little attitude problem. We were never close growing up, and he could not wait to leave this place and me behind.

I will not clean up his mess, that I was sticking to no matter how nice he tries to be, I know it is all for show with him.

Mark got up and left without a word. Taking a deep breath and letting it out I finished my paperwork and locked my office up for the night. Duke was sitting at the counter eating a piece of pie.

He smiled at me, "everything all good?" I asked him. "Always Lilith" he said and gave me a wink. I smiled as I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down next to him.

The new chef was an amazing cook, he was an older man who just wanted an easier job now that he was close to retirement. Tim texted to let me know he was on his way.

"So, you and Tim plan on getting married as well?" Duke asked as he finished his pie. I looked at Duke, "that we do eventually" I said and smiled as I sipped my coffee.

"You guys look good together" he said. "Who looks good together?" Tim said as he walked in, "you and Lilith" Duke said. Tim sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Of course, we do" he said, and I laughed, I looked over and Tim was inches from my face, "hey Babygirl" he said and kissed me. It was a long deep kiss that held promises of later tonight.

"Ugh" was all I heard from Duke which got Tim laughing, "one day man when you find your other half you won't be ughing" Tim said and I smiled, that was so true.

We left the diner and headed home. "Are you doing okay Babygirl?" Tim asked as we pulled into the driveway, I looked at our home, "actually I am, just a tad irritated still, Mark came by and thought if he'd apologies I would give in and I didn't" I said leaning back against the car seat.

"He won't ever learn, will he?" Tim asked, I just shook my head no. I could not wait to see what our place looked like when it was summer, and everything was in full bloom.

We saw pictures but still that never compares to seeing it in person. Tim got out and opened my door for me, I took his hand that he offered and helped me out. He was always the gentleman when we were out.

One of the many things that I fell in love with when it came to Tim. He will make a great husband but one thing though that has been bothering me lately that I have not brought up to either of the guys was the idea of having kids.

I know Drake never talked about it, and neither has Tim but it has been on my mind lately and for the life of me I could not figure out why. I was happy with how things were going in my life and the guys seemed happy as well.

I think one of these nights when we all have down time, we need to talk about it, so we are all on the same page. One of the things I have always prided myself on was making sure they were happy, and they wanted for nothing.

Even if we had to adopt, I would make sure that happened. Every child needs a loving and supportive home. Once inside I went to take a shower and change into my nightgown.

Tim joined me in the shower, which was the first for him to do that, I must have had a look of surprise on my face when he joined me, "I just wanted some of us time" he said as he kissed me.

We spent the whole-time making love to each other, nice, slow, and passionate. By the time we got out the water was cold, but we both were content and both of us felt more connected.

Tim went upstairs to his room, and I went to my bed. I saw Drake was still in his office. I walked over and gave him a kiss on the top of his head since he was on the phone.

He looked up and smiled and mouthed "I love you" to me and I did it back. Shutting the door, I could hear him argue with the other person. "Good luck buddy" I whispered as I got into bed.

Laying there I kept thinking of how wonderful everything had become, but part of my brain would not stop with the "there's still the issue with Louis" which I did not need reminding on.

I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes; I had soft piano music playing to help me fall asleep. I woke up the next morning with Drake wrapped around me, I snuggled closer to him and fell back asleep.