Chapter Sixteen

Waking up to the smell of coffee and hearing the bacon sizzle in the pan was enough to wake me up from anything. Stretching my body out felt so good, after last night's sexual desires fulfilled.

Sitting up I looked around and saw Drake was not in bed with me, must have started his work early, I knew he had another meeting coming up next week that he must go to for a few days.

I always hated it when he had to leave but sometimes with his business, I knew that would happen from time to time.

He offered me to go with him, and I was tempted to, but now with this Tim issue, I figured I would stay home this time but next time I was sitting on his lap all the way to wherever he had to go for his meetings.

Drake laughed and kissed me and welcomed me every time to go with him, getting up I threw on a nightgown that I had forever but could not ever part with. It was an old flannel that no longer held the warmth of a flannel but still it was a part of me that I would not or could not give up.

Walking into the kitchen I saw at my spot my coffee was already sitting there with a plate full of eggs, raw bacon, and the usual toast. I looked up and saw Tim looking at the bacon he was cooking.

I walked over to him, I placed my hand on his back and I could feel him tense up, I felt so bad for him in that moment, I knew he did not want to wreck our friendship, but his wolf took over and even though I could not ever understand that part of it, I knew what it was like when you wanted to be with someone so bad.

I knew I had to give him the benefit of the doubt and not blame or hate him, in fact I needed to open myself up to him and see what could be there.

I realized I did have feelings for him, I thought it was just a friendship, but it could develop into something more over time.

"Tim please look at me" I asked him, he turned around and looked down at me, looking up at him, I took my hand and placed it on his cheek, "I'm not good at any of this kind of stuff, so as long as you are willing to help me and be by myside through all of this, then so can I" I said to him.

The light that shone in his eyes was amazing, his wolf was at the front, but it was still Tim, he knew what I was trying to say even though it was not coming out perfectly.

He picked me up and when we were the same height I leaned forward and kissed him, he kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He walked me to my bed and looked at me, I shook my head, "your bed that will be ours, this one is mine and Drakes" I whispered against his lips. He carried me to his room and shut the door.

Laying me on his bed, he leaned over me, and we kept kissing, Tim lay next to me, I got up and straddled him. I took off his shirt and holy hell was he toned, I thought Drake was built, Tim was double to what Drake had which I never thought was possible.

There was a war going on inside of me, knowing I belonged to Drake and part of my mind was screaming to not do this, but the other half of me was telling the other part to shut up we wanted to live.

I decided to shut both sides off and just let nature take its course with all of this. Tim slid my nightgown from my body, so I was naked on top of him at that moment.

I could feel his cock grow harder by the second, I stood up and he took his shorts off and laid back in bed on his back. His cock was huge, and I was not sure if it would fit but I was damn well going to try.

Straddling his waist, I took ahold of his cock and lined my body up with his, sliding down slowly at first until that desire swept through me like a fire burning in my veins.

I impaled myself on his massive cock, screaming out not in pain but of pleasure, how full he made me feel, we were locked in a web of desire that neither one of us wanted to get out of.

As I was reaching my climax Tim bit down on my neck which intensified my orgasm. As I reached the peak of it my incisors extended, and I bit his neck and sucked on his blood.

What happened next, I was not sure, all I knew was that he tasted so damn good, I did not want to stop, he was growling and thrusting deeper and harder into me, he ended up flipping us around so I was on my back, but I could not let go of his neck.

As soon as he started to explode, he bit down on my neck and growled mine, at once we were locked in a bond that never happened before. We were mated at that moment.

Laying there afterwards I snuggled into Tim's side, as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, I took a long deep breath and slowly let it out.

I must have fallen asleep for when I woke up, I was in my own bed, dressed in my nightgown and all alone in the house.

I laid there thinking it was a dream until I heard a strange voice in my head. "Hey Babygirl, it was no dream but damn I could do that all the time" the voice said, I realized it was Tim's voice.

I could feel the love Drake had for me and I knew he could feel mine for him, and now I can communicate with Tim via telepathy. What else is in store for me, I wondered.