•one•

jasmine's pov
hollywood arts, cat's boss's house
dogsitting
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

I was leaning against the vending machine where Cat was getting soda. Cat took the soda can looked at it then threw it in the trash. I scrunched me face in confusion.

"Cat?" Jade's voice rang out from behind us. We both turned around to look at her. "why did you just through your soda away? "

"Because I didn't want it." Cat shrugged.

"But you just- you just- ugh nevermind." Jade crossed her arms over her chest.  "what are you guys doing this weekend?"

"Oh heh! Me and Jasmine are dog-sitting my mom's boss's dog." Cat giggled. "what are you doing this weekend?"

"So you think because I broke up with Beck I have nothing to do this weekend." Jade shouted. some people turned and looked at us.

"No I just-"

"Well if you two want me to help babysit the dog then fine ill do it. Fine." Jade said reaching for her  in her scissors.

"You don't have to-" I started.

"I said I'll do it!" Jade shouted. she took two steps and she was right in front of me. Our faces were so close to touching. she put the tip of the scissors against my chest. "but you owe me babygirl." She turned to walk away to her next class and me Cat stood there in confusion.

"Well....off to class I go. bye jasmine!" Cat yelled before skipping off to her next class. I waved and walked down the hallway to my next class. Special effects makeup.

NEXT DAY:

Me and Cat were sitting in the living room of her mom's boss's super super large nice house playing with his dog. Jade entered the living room.

"I'm here." She said before sitting down inn the other side of Cat. She took a sip of her coffee and we sat in an awkward silence for a few moments. Then Cat out one arm around me and then another around Jade.

"Yay were hanging out toget-"

"NO!" Jade shouted causing both me and Cat to jump.

"Jeez did you have to be so loud." I said petting the dog who also got scared. Jade's head turned slowly and she glared at me. I quickly look down at the dog and pretended I was playing with it the whole time and like I didn't say anything.

"Ohh. This looks like Elvis Presley's guitar." Jade said as she admired the guitar. She ran her fingers over the strings.

"it is Elvis Presley's guitar." Cat says. "but don't touch."

"Look at me I'm Elvis Presley and I'm touching my gee-tar" Jade said touching the guitar purposely, trying to impersonate Elvis's voice. Jade started to make her way back to the couch when the guitar went flying through the window. As it bounced back it was hanging on by thread. Cat squealed and jumped from her seat cupping her hands over mouth.

"Jade!" She shouted.

"Oops.. But don't worry I can fix it." Jade said as a from creeped on her face. Jade went searching around the house for stuff to fix the guitar.

"My mom's boss is going to be so mad." Cat whimpered.

"Hey calm down we can find someone to fix the window while Jade fixes the guitar." I say trying to call the red-headed girl down.