•five•

Jasmine's pov
parking lot
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

RECAP:
Take a hint jasmine...you too Beck.

👤beckk_
📍inn-n-out

liked by jasminegregg the_robster and 204 others

beckk_  loml ❤

user lmao jade= brocken💔😰

user who else saw Beck and Jasmine getting v comfortable at nozu
↪user 🙌🙌
↪user maybe its none of your business?

user manz is finally single
↪beckk_ exactly so let's keep it that way

user 😍

user jade's missing out👯

jasmimegregg love the theme of the comments😻
↪iamjade same😻
↪beckk_ 😻😻

user beck= fine asf

~
Tori and I were walking and talking about Sikowitz's new play. She was trying to convince me to do the special effects makeup until sinjin walked up to her and kicked her right in the hip.

"Ow sinjin what the hell?" Tori yelled as I helped her off the floor.

"I started taking karate classes last night." Sinjin smiled.

"so you kick tori?" I ask a bit annoyed. He shrugged and walked off. Tori regained her balance when her obnoxious untalented sister came up to us and pulled us over to a corner.

"You guys guess what?" Trini said excitedly. Tori groaned as she held her hip.

"What?" I asked eager to know.

"Wanko's is having a huge sale 80% off everything." Trash...I mean Trina whispered, barely containing her excitement.

"Really?" Tori and I yelled at the same time. We were practically jumping up and down for

"YES!" Trina yelled back jumping up and down with us. Andre was heading in our direction and we stopped jumping.

"Hey what are you ladies talking about." He asked approaching us. He adjusted his notebooks in his arm.

"Trina was just tell us--" Tori was unexpectedly cut off but a hand slapping her face. It was Trina's. I held back a chuckle. "Trinia!?"

"it's a secret." Trina shushed. Andre gave me the side eye and I looked down at my converse containing my laughter.

"C'mon what's the secret?" Andre asked eager to know.

"Can we just tell him?" I asked backing up from Trina so she wouldn't hit me and if she did I would be ready to throw hands.

"No!" Trina yelled. "The more people that know, the more crowded it'll be."

"Hi!" Cat chirped as she descended the stairs. Jade followed behind her and I looked over her. Still confused about her thirst trap at nozu from over the weekend I looked away. Trina groaned as more people formed a circle around us.

"What is this, a meeting?" Jade asked with a big grin on her face. The blue highlights in her hair really bought out her eyes and I couldn't tear myself away from them.

"that's what my brother calls it when he and his friends get together to eat meat." Cat said twirling her hair. Andre grunted in confusion. "A meat- ing." The redhead giggled.

"What are you people talking about." Jade asked. My eyes wondered to Trina.

"Theres a big sa--" Tori was her again cut of by her obnoxious sister shushing her.

"hey diddle diddle." Robbie exclaimed as he and Beck came out of a small classroom behind the lockers.

"What's up?" Beck asked he put his arm around my shoulder bringing me close to him.

"Nothing." Trina groaned.

"Trina has a big secret and won't tell us." Andre says.

"well that's jank." Robbie huffed.

"look you guys--"

"Oh come just tell them." I rolled her eyes cutting off Trina. The group began to bicker and get upset.

"No." Trina whined. "If i tell you people then all these are losers are gonna hear."

"You are a loser so what's the big deal?" Jade asked

"okay then." Tori said pulling out her phone. "Andre Cat Jade Robbie Beck. There." She said sending a message. Five phone chimed at the same time. "I sent them all a mass text of your 'big secert'".

"you guys better not tell anyone else." Trina asked. The all read the message and made subtly commentary. I looked up at Beck and he looked down at me he touched our noses together. I blushed hard.

"A big sale at Wanko's?" Cat gasped out loud. The group shushed her.
~~
We pulled up into the Wanko's parking lot and the group cheered as we poured out of the car.

"Hey. Hey look." Tori pointed ahead of us. "Theres already long line for the big sale."

"There shouldn't be a line it's only....6:45." I said checking my phone. "the sale doesn't even start till seven."

"I really don't wanna wait in this big long line." Beck whined.

"I don't either. " I don't like it one bit." Andre agreed.

"I love lines." Cat exclaimed. "There like long single file parties."

"Hey wait!" Tori pointed towards the front of the line. "isn't that sinjin and burf."

"Oh- yep that's them." I said I saw sinjin stick his finger up his nose and Burf take a bite of a bell pepper. I shuddered.

"Burf is sinjin's friend." Cat stated the obvious. She smiled a toothy smile.

"I'm gonna talk to them and see if they'll let us cut in line." Tori shrugged. A bunch of 'yes' and 'do it' came from the group.

"Well I'm not waiting in this line." Beck sighed. He grabbed my hand and glanced at me. "We're going to catch a cab back to my place."

"y-you and jasmine?" Jade asked shifting uncomfortably. Beck nodded.

"Well bye guys." I waved as Beck led me over to the road. "I actually kind of wanted to stay there."

"and wait in a line?" Beck asked sticking his thumb out into the road. He turned and smiled at me pulling me close to him. "I have a better plan." a smile crept across both of our faces.

👎👍leah speaks👎👍
hi
stay beautiful 💜