•two•

jasmine's pov
dogsitting continued...
the solvent
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

RECAP:
"No really!" Jade snapped back. It wasn't Jade or Cat or Robbie who was 'cuddling' me it was...Beck!

The ground stop shaking but Beck's arm didn't remove from around me.

"Cat?" A voice called out. Beck's slowly released from around my waist as I move the pillow from my head. "Are you kids ok?" Everyone nodded.

"Hi I'm so sorry about your stuff." Cat whimpered.

"Its ok I felt the earthquake in my way upstairs." The owner of all the damaged stuff said. "I'm just glad that Coober and you kids are ok."

"But what about-"

"Cat." Jade said. "He's not mad at us because he knows the earthquake did all this damage."

"we can only blame the earth." I say scooting away from Beck a little bit.

"and it's quaking." Robbie exclaimed doing jazz hands. We all roll our eyes at Robbie and his annoyingness.

"Son your zipper." Cat's mom's boss said pointing at Robbie. Robbie groaned and zipped his zipper.

(A/N: idk what Cat's mom's boss's name is)

NEXT DAY:

👤 jasminegregg
mi casa

👤 jasminegreggmi casa

⚫⚪

⚪⚫

⚪⚫

liked by iamjade, beckk_ and 182 more
jasminegregg no caption ✨

kitty.cat one time my brother drew on his face

dre.harris 🔥🔥
↪jasmine.gregg🙌

iamjade pretty
|jasmine.gregg and 4 others liked this comment|

user7 queen

user89 gem monster?

user11: cutie❤

user0 stop your so pretty-

beckk_ wow

user100 gross

user15 your not that talented

user22 @kitty.cat noone csres😐
↪kitty.cat **cares

I put my phone down and then there was a knock at my bedroom door. Before i  was even close to it the door swung open and in came Cat and Tori. Tori had some weird thing on her face.

"Tori? You look worst the usual." I say holding back a chuckle.

"Jasmine can you help us!" Cat asked with a little jump. I raised my eye brow.

"With?"

"well I put gorilla glue on tori's face now....this... won't come off." Cat said looking around innocently and motioning to Tori's face.

"Ooh that's not coming off anytime soon." I said touching the weird thing plastered on Tori's face.

"Well that's why we came to you I mean look at your face....you look amazing your like a beauty guru! I need to get this off before tomorrow night can you please help up?" Tori yelled.

"Dont yell at me!" I yelled back pointing at her. My phone started to ring. I quickly checked who it was...Beck. I put my phone away and shook my head. "Uhm I made this mistake once I was doing my makeup when i was younger and..an- uhm I used gorilla glue instead of eyelash glue you know how that turned out- holy moly they have solvent for gorilla glue I think we still might have it."

Cat and Tori jumped up and down clapping there hands. I gave them weird looks and they stopped. I went into the spare bedroom next to the bathroom to see if it there was still there I opened the first draw and saw the solvent. I picked it up and sprinted back to my room.

"I got it! here!" I said handing it to Cat.

"oooh the gorilla is so cute." Cat laughed

"That is not your focus right now" tori yelled snatching the bottle from Cat. "get this off my face!"

"Okay okay jeez no need to get your macaroons in a twist." Cat took the bottle back and I sat back down and pulled out my phone and called Beck back.

"JASMINE/jasmine" Beck and Cat said at the same but Cat yelled. I looked over at Cat.

"IT'S EMPTY!" The redhead yelled again.

"IT'S WHAT?" Tori yelled snatching the bottle I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Beck." I sighed.

"what are those girls arguing about?" Beck asked with a chuckle.

"Well there is a little...a slight wardrobe malfunction." I said looking at Cat and Tori as they freaked out. Tori grabbed my phone.

"Hello? Beck? Hi. You and Jasmine need to go to the gorilla glue factory to get the solvent tomorrow." Tori said frustratedly. I stood up getting close in her face and rolled my eyes before walking back to my small vanity and curling my lashes. I had to submit a photo for my special effects makeup. Jade was putting on a play and I was auditioning to do the makeup and it was also a grade.

"Can you guys do me a favor?" I ask after putting on a little mascara.

"I love doing favors!" Cat exclaimed.

"Great can you guys get out of my house? Mostly Tori because your face." I forced a wince. Tori let out a frustrated sigh as she stomped out of my room.

🌈☁❤Leah speaks❤☁🌈
im double updating today ;)

stay beautiful💜