•eleven•

jasmines pov
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

RECAP:

"I want to get lunch." was what I managed to get out. I dug my nails into my palm and bit my lip really hard. She chuckled and opened the door for me and we both walked to lunch together.

"We fell in love but it didn't last~" I sang.

"last~" Andre corrected me. "Damn I didn't know you could sing." He said for the millionth time I laughed and took a deep breathe. 

"We are next." Andre whispered. I nodded. We were preforming the song we wrote in front of the whole school. I took a deep breathe.

"Next we have Andre and Jasmine." Andre's music teacher said in the mic. The crowd cheered and Andre and I walked out onto the stage. He sat at his piano and I grabbed the mic from the stand. Andre started to press the keys on the piano. I spotted all of our friends...and Trina sitting in the second row. I smiled at them and they all waved at me...even Rex.

I found a guy told me I was a star

get it together Jasmine you preform infront of people all the time this shouldn't be any different.

and he's perfect on paper but he's lying to my face does he think im the kinda girl that needs to be saved?

My eyes wandered over the crowd and landed on a familiar pair of eyes. I locked eyes with him.

and there's one more, he's from my past we fell in love but it didn't last

he smiled and I smiled back.

cause the second i figure it out he pushes me away and i wont fight for love if you wont meet me half way

his smile faded. i looked away

but this song's still for you. all I want is love that last is all i want too much to ask is it something wrong with me

when i looked back at him his smile had reappeared

all i want is a good guy are my expectations far too high? try my best but what can i say all i  have is myself at the end if the day but shouldnt that be enough for  me

my eyes wandered the crowd again looking at the people swaying side to side. (A/N : YUH)

and I miss the days when I was young and naïve I thought the perfect guy would come and find me now happy ever after it don't come so easily all I want is love that last is all I want too much to ask?

Beck caught my eye. He was just smiling at me. I smiled back .

are my expectations far too high? try my best but what can I say all I have is myself at the end of the day and all I want is for that to be okay

I stopped singing and looked at the crowd as the cheered. He stood up and started clapping I smiled. The lights dimmed and Andre and I quickly got off the stage.

"That was amazing little J." Andre gave me a highfive and a hug. "That was better then i expected."

"Thank you!" I said for some reason I was excited.  Maybe we would run into each other.

wait why? you broke up with him
so i still care

Cat immdetaily ran up to me giving me a big hug.

"That was amazing!" She exclaimed. 

"Wow i didnt know you could sing like that." Tori smiled. Jade rolled her eyes. 

"That was really really good."Beck complimented. I smiled. There was strong eye contact between us. 

"Uhm...I'm hungry." Jade called out. "We should get something to eat." Everyone nodded in agreement.

leah speaks
this do be a filler