•six•

jasmine's pov
first time
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

RECAP:
"I have a better plan." a smile crept across both of our faces.

The cab pulled up in front of Beck's parents house and we quickly went into the camper parked in the driveway.

"Sooooo?" I dragged out the 'o'. "what's the plan?" Beck grabbed his car keys and shook them in my face.

"I'm gonna teach you how to drive." He smiled. I looked at him and scoffed.

"so you want to die?" I asked him. Beck ran his finger through his hair and chuckled. He took my hand and led me to his truck. "You want me to-"

"Just get in the car jasmine." Beck said opening the passenger door for me. I got in the car and looked up at him.

"I swear if I take the wheel so will jesus." I protested. Truth is I'm scared to drive. I crashed into tree last time I drove and had to get all the money to pay for it. Beck responded with a laugh and closed the car door. In about fifteen minutes we were parked in an empty parking lot at a grocery store.

I felt my hands start to sweat.

"I can list all the reasons this is the worst idea ever." I looked over at him. He only smiled. He took my hand in his and made eye contact with me.

"Jasmine. You'll be fine." He assured. "So quit being a wuss and let me teach how to drive."

excuse?

"Jasmine Gregg is no wuss." I said pulling my hand away.

"so she shouldn't be afraid to drive." Beck teased. I nearly broke the whole door handle trying to get out of the car. Beck copied my actions and we swapped places. Now I was in the driver's seat.

Oh Jesus just take the wheel!

"Keep your foot down on the brakes." Beck instructed. I pressed my foot down on the brakes and took a deep breathe. "Check your mirrors."

I looked in all of the mirrors. And I looked fine.

"Don't check yourself out." Beck teased. I smirked at him.

"Why not?" I asked innocently. The boy shook his head with a chuckle and pushed his hair out of his face.

"Okay now put your gear stick in drive." He pointed at the little 'D' next to the gear stick. Keeping my foot on the brakes I put the truck in drive. "Now very very lightly take your foot off the brake."

I did as I was told and took my foot off the brake a little and the truck started to move forehead. My eyes lit up in amusement. This was fun. Very fun.

"Drive up to that cone over there." He said pointing at the neon orange cone. I did as I was instructed. "Now drive around the cone."

I drove around the cone, scared I would hit it or lose control. My grip on the steering wheel tightened as I went around the cone. I put the car in park and looked at Beck with a smile on my face.

"That was great Jasmine." Beck said holding up his hand for a high five. I slapped our hands together. "Next time im gonna teach you how to drive using the gas petal."