•eight•

jasmine's pov
janitors closet
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

RECAP:
U GUYS KISSED?

I closed my eyes as I closed my locker hoping that Jade wasn't standing behind it. I had avoided coming to school for about two days but my dad finally forced my to go.

"Hey!"

I jumped and let out a shriek. I opened my left eye first to see who it was. It was just Andre. He had the most confused unamused face ever.

"Oh..."I straightened my shirt and plastered a smile on my face. "Hey Andre!"

"Hey Jas. You can sing right?" He asked getting straight to the point.

"I mean-" Andre grabbed my arm without letting my finish my sentence. "Dude what the heck! Where are you taking me." I yelled. He opened the door to the janitors closet and ushered us both inside.

"So my grade in music is good and I'm planning on keeping it there. But i have this big project and my teacher said if i can't pick another singer then he'll have to lower my grade no matter how good the song is." Andre vented.

"what do you mean by choose another singer?" I asked scratching my head.

"well I always use tori cat and jade to sing in my big projects-"

"Okay so now ur choosing me to be one of your singers?"

"that's exactly it little j." He smiled. I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"okay fine I'll do it." I shrugged. Andre cheered and jumped up and down. He was so happy it to to a point where he picked me up and spun me around and around. He finally plopped me back down on the floor before leaving the janitors closet, cheering. I took a deep breathe before opening the door. No one was in the hallway meaning I could either run straight to class or wait another minute to make sure it's safe. Of course I chose the wrong answer.

"Hey Jasmine!" I jumped and scrambled back into the closet clutching my chest. The closet door opened and Andre stuck his head in with an unamused expression.

"where meeting in the music room after school." He deadpanned before closing the door.
~~~~

I decided to skip Sikowitz's class to avoid seeing Jade and I hung out writing songs for Andre and drawing new makeup designs in the black box theatre

I decided to skip Sikowitz's class to avoid seeing Jade and I hung out writing songs for Andre and drawing new makeup designs in the black box theatre. I knew kissing Beck was a bad idea but ive liked him since I first started here at Hollywood Arts. But it's still no excuse for kissing one of my closest friends ex boyfriend. I had to tell Beck that we should just stay friends and that we shouldn't take our relationship or whatever it is we have going on too far. The bell rang for next class and I exited the theatre. Walking past the main hallway past the vending machine and suddenly I was pulled into the janitors closet again but this time not by Andre....but by Beck..