11

Note: wattpadd is going crazy with my chapters.😩😩😩 Mind the numbers guys.

Thank you for reading! 😍😍😍😍

************************************

Seokjin:

"Hello uncle... How's your retirement so far?"

Uncle Jungmi called while I'm doing some paperwork in my office. I miss him, he is always like a father to me.

"Wonderful.. Everything is wonderful. I feel so much at ease and relax."

I laugh at his statements. He did worked hard for the Mafia and Jeon Corp at the same time. I couldn't agree more when he decided to retired.

"It is so good to hear from you. Let me know if you need anything but if you're wondering about the twin and Hana, they are doing fine managing the company and the mafia."

I know he can't help it. Its been his responsibility for years and his hard work for years.

"Glad to hear that. How about Taehyung? Our plan?"

"well.. Your plan to have Taehyung as your son in law is going well...."

"Really? GOOD! Who? Gguk or Kook?"

I can tell that he is happy about the news but....I have to tell him what I think is going on right now.

"Both uncle... Both of them show interest to Taehyung. They always spent time with him. Gguk no longer fools around and Kook start to finally shows interest for someone. Its all up to Taehyung but I believe he is clueless about all this."

Uncle Jungmin laugh after I finished talking. Didn't he worry if Gguk and Kook got into a fight over my bear?

"Don't worry Jin, they won't fight. Just watch over them. I got to go. Bye!"

He hung up just like that? Is he a mind reader? He just laugh about it when I'm worry of war gonna start soon.

Taehyung:

What is this?
Unknown for me?
Does it have a name?
It came uninvited.
It came on its own.
Is it even possible?
What should I do?
How should I think?
I wish to let it be.
But I can't.
The feeling is too strong.
Yes, its a feeling.
Within me.
That I never know of.
But it came.
It is always the only one.
But.. I HAVE TWO?

I close my book when I heard knock on my door.

"Tae baby? The twins are here to keep you company. Me and Joonie will left for couple of day for the business trip so I ask them to keep you company."

Seokjin hyung is ready to leave. He told me about his trip yesterday but I thought I already denies his proposal to asked the twins to stay while he is gone.

"Don't make that face with me young boy. It's for your safety. Listen to your mom please?"

Seokjin hyung always say that when he want something from me. He deserve that title because of his beautiful heart and he did truly act like a mother.

I just noded.

Finally both my 'parents' left then there is me, sitting in between Gguk and Kook while watching movie. I tried to act  normal in front of them. I don't when them to know.

They will feel disgusted if they know, and everyone too. I am too grateful to be losing everthing I have now because I am sure that they will stay away from stay away from me once they know.

I'm afraid I will lose Seokjin and Namjoon hyung too. I believe this is the first time ever that I felt truly happy with my life. I don't want to return to that hell again.

How can it possible? Or maybe it's just a temporary confusion because both of them treat me so well. How can I define this? How can I solve this? Why do my heart get so greedy after receiving all the love and happiness I've been looking for.

The movie didn't even register in my mind. I was just looking but saw nothing. My mind is going crazy trying to figure out this complicated heart that I didn't realise that my world is going dark.

Jungkook:

Me and Gguk are going crazy when Seokjin hyung asked us to baby sit Tae while they were gone. We are so happy that we talk about it all the time and even plan what should we do with him in the 2 days.

We an hour early from the time Seokjin hyung askmus to be at his house. We just act normal by saying we come right after work when we actually not.

For this, both of us clear our schedule to spend time with Tae.

Its been months and the three of us are getting closer. Tae looks comfortable with the both of us. He opened up to us more than before which make us both happy. He filled our mind everyday and everytime we look forward for the next meeting.

But... I am afraid that someday l, if he chose one of us. One heart will be broken but if he is with someone else I'm afraid that person will be broken down to pieces because we are already possesive towards him.

Jungguk :
Before Tae's 'parents' left, leaving us with so much reminder and warning like to make sure his baby happy, well fed and never ever make him upset or remind him of the past.

Well after few months we are already aware of Taehyung behaviour which includes the words that will likely trigger his sensitivity.

He is always afraid people leaving him alone to suffer like his late brother and grandmother.

Why such a lovely person had to go through so much when all he ask for is happiness and love.

The three of us were watching movie together but I noticed that my baby's mind was not on the movie but I don't want to chase it.

When I look again, Tae has already fallen asleep.

"Kook, angel is asleep."

"Let's take him to his room." I let Jungkook to lift him up and he carried him bridal style to his room.

Slowly we put him on his bed and pull the blanket to cover his small body. Both if us take a sit at the couch in his room looking at our sleeping angel.

"Do you think we should confess?" Jungkook said after a few minutes staring ta him.

"Seriously I don't know, Kook. What if he didn't like it and hated us? Plus isn't too much pressure asking him to choose?"

Truthfully, I rather stay with him like this sharing him with Kook in a 'friend zone' than losing him.

"For the last months, we are the only person close to angel. I can see that we are more special to him than Jimin, suga and JHope which I can see the different zone we are in. But I agree with you about the pressure. We don't know what will happen to him if he feels like that."

Kook has a point there  and I feel a bit of hope.

"Let's get dinner ready while he is still slepping. We wake him up later."