30

Taehyung:

I woke up on a bed that is not mine, in a room with a balcony that can see the blue ocean. Then it hit me, I am not dreaming, my lovers are back in my life.

My phone rings and woke up to see I'm alone in the room.

"Hey Bogumie!"

"Wow... You sound...happy? Wants to share?"

"Because I am happy! Just happy!"

"Fine whatever... Wanna hang out? You asked remember?"

"So.. Sorry, I'm on vacation with my family and boyfriends Bogum! They made a surprise for me!"

"Owh... Ok... Good for you. See you when you come back okey? Bye..."

"Bye..."

Why did he sound like he's not happy? Probably nothing. I shouldn't think much.

"Baby?"

"Ggukie..... Where were both of you?"

"Just outside baby, we couldn't wake you up. You look tired. Dinner is ready. Everyone is waiting for you."

Gguk's kiss on my forehead feels heavenly to me.

I still can't believe that I am here right now with everyone I love.

"I'll go out after wash up."

I join everyone at the table sitting between Mom and Dad. We ate our dinner while having a small chat, having fun. For the first time in few weeks I ate a lot.

After that all of us gather at the living room. Now I am sitting between my lovers but I could feel the air is a bit tense.

Their faces tell it all. I start to having thoughts again. They want to tell me something but they're having doubts.

Was it something bad?

The thoughts of all of them grown tired of me come back in my mind. They are ignoring me for weeks but suddenly they are taking me to a trip.

Maybe they thought if they tell me like this, I wouldn't get hurt too much.
Wrong.

Dad... No.. Namjoon hyung.. I can't call him that anymore. He's been watching me, with pitiful kind a look.

Is it true? What Bagum has been telling me is true?

"what did you say love? What Bogum told you?"

I accidentally blurt out without notice and Jungkook heard me.

I can't raise my head to look at him and answer him because when he says yes. Everything will end here.

Jungkook and Jungguk kiss the back of my hand and I don't know why they're doing this. They're throwing me away but still giving me hope.

"Taebear.... Why are you crying?" Namjoon hyung who sit right across from me saw my wet face. I just shake my head. Numb.

"Tae.. Your head is running wild again. Guys... Just tell him already." Namjoon hyung said and I immediately close my ears using my palm.

"NO! NO! NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I shouted while shaking my head hard.

"LOVE! LOVE! Hey... What's wrong... Shhh... Calm down love.... Your Kookie is here. Gukkie is here to love." Jungkook hug me, pulling my face to his chest, rubbing circle on my back. I cry... Hard.

I heard everyone calling my name.. Asking me what's wrong.

"...... But.. You are going to leave me.." I said in between hiccup and heavy breathing.

"NO! No.. Baby... Where on earth do you have that idea." Gukkie denied it and I don't know if I should be relieved and trust them.

"Bear... We all love you so much... Especially me and Namjoon, bear. We won't do that to you." Jin hyung assure me. I can feel a kiss on the back of my head.. Gukkie.

"Who is this Bogum Tae?" Jiminie hyung asked.

I lift my head from Jungkook chest, and look at them who I call as my brothers, Jimin, Jhope and Suga hyung.

They all have concern look on their faces which touch my heart because I know they care and won't leave like what Bog...

Bogum, he has been feeding lies to me. To make me think bad of my own families. But.... He is not entirely at fault. Its my faults too.

"He....he...said.."

"Enough Tae..." Namjoon cut me off softly when I can't put my words out properly.

"You don't have to tell us. I want to make it clear to you bear. Look at Jin and me.. We are your parents, we will never ever abandon you Tae. Never....Till death you are our son. No matter what happen between you and Gguk or Kook which I doubt, our bond remains as family Tae, same goes to Jimin, Jhope and Suga who willingly took roles as your big brothers. You are our son and their youngest brother. Can you remember this bear? No matter what peoples say, trust us."

Hearing sincere talks from Namjoon... Dad.. I cry and run to him. I hug him and said sorry again and again. Then I hug Jin hyung who cried with me and keep saying he loves me.

I apologise to my brothers too, Jiminie hugs me tightly, Suga hyung ruffle hair and Jhope kiss my cheek. Just because they were busy, I easily believe outsiders even though he is a good friend but my families comes first.

Next I turn to my lovers, head down. Fidgeting, I stand in front of them. Ashamed with no words.

"I... I'm..."

"Nevermind baby, we understand. Its our mistake too." Ggukie said and pull me on his lap.

"Now for the time of truth. Actually we want to tell you something or the truth about our job Tae. That's why we are here."

Kook said I feel so stupid. Idiot Fool!

Dad noded, and said.

"Please understand us and please don't judge us."

Whoever they are, I love them all and I am ready to accept what they want to tell.

"I'm listening...." the air is tense again. Their faces are funny but I understand why they feel pressured.

"I don't know where to start...."

"How about you start with... All of us are in the mafia.....and continue from there."

"WHAT?" They all said in unison and every eyes are on me. Again its funny that it make me chuckle.