22

Bogum:

Who are those twin guys? Maybe Taehyung's brother but Tae once told me that he is an only child. Maybe families like cousin brother?

I just can't get it out of my head. They seem so possesive of him. Brotherly complex?

There is no way that they are his lover right?

Ignoring the thoughts I head home and I saw my dad with his men are having a meeting and it look serious. He travel out of the country for some meeting with a few mafia group the biggest deal is with the Jeon Mafia and he had plan to build a relationship with them by marrying one of the Jeon's new young leader with my step sister.

"What's wrong dad? Meeting with Jeons didn't work out? What happened to your hand?"

I saw his bandaged palm when he rub his face. Even when he is hurting his face shows anger and furious.

"They are arrogant bastard! I'll just kill them one day and took over their Mafia!"

Yes, my dad is a mafia leader, not a very strong one. Currently we rank. 5th in the country and dad had enough being look down at.

He start to get ambitious, he wants to have the Jeon Mafia's power. He wants more power.

"Do you even know their identity to kill them? Dad, I know what you wanted but you need to take it step by step."

I try to reason with my stubborn so called father. Since the beginning I always notice his flaws in leading this group. Impatient and stuborn.

"Like you care! I raise you to be a mafia leader but what are you now? FUCKING ART STUDENT!"

He shouted and its the same thing everytime. I am just a bastard son for him. He fuck my mother who is a prostitute in order to get a son to carry on his not so successful legacy because his wife died after she gave birth to my step sister.

"In time dad... In time..." With that I left. He is piss off because I didn't listen to him and he can't force me too as I am his only heir, and his best assassin.

I enter my room and there she is. My slut sister on my bed only in lingerie trying to seduce me.

Yes me and her, we have some incest going on because she is just a bitch and why not when she surrender herself to me.

"So, you failed to seduce the twin leader? Not even one of them?" She look piss.

"They are sick! But.... I miss you..." She come closer and kissing my neck and going down to my member who find it difficult to get hard by this bitch.

"You were going on and on about how you will be marrying one of them but get fuck by both of them and you might not have time for me anymore. Now look at you, on your knees begging for me to fuck you. SLUT!"

I slap her face and she moan at it. This girl is sick and already broken.

After it seems like forever(1 hour) my slut sister fall asleep with my cum dripping on her thigh. She is just using me to pleasure herself.

(Sorry... I just can't write the smut for this one.)

Getting up from my bed, I head to my study table and look at the lovely picture of Taehyung. I need to make him mine fast. He practically receiving love letters everyday and I have been the one to make sure Tae didn't get them. The letters are from both genders, everybody attention is on Tae since the day he enter college. They called him the angel and it suits him well.

BOGUM: hey Tae, whatcha doin?

TAETAE: nothing just watching movies. What's up?

BOGUM:I was wondering if you would like to have lunch together tomorrow.

TAETAE: Sorry bogum, I can't. Promise my mom to go shopping with her tomorrow.

BOGUM:Its okey dear. There is alwayss next time. C u on monday!

His text seems a bit different. He is usually so daring and I always feel it even through texting. Also he always call me Bogumie not Bogum.

My assassin intinct kick in but only for a while. Maybe he is just tired or having a bad day.

Taehyung is nice sincere human being. I can't expect him to be perfect all the time because he is human too.
I have to learn how to accept all of him.