45

Jin:

"They are not going home right?"

I look at my husband long sigh with hanging head.

"I can see they rage in their eyes, even Jimin almost cry." I added but my hand hands move everywhere to arrange Taetae needs in the cupboard while his stays in the hospital.

"I believe so.... I'm sure they went to the torture chamber." he said while flipping newspaper in hand.

"Jungguk, Jungkook, Suga, Hoseok amd Jimin--Taehyung is too precious for them. He has become their prioroty. They can't even stand a single tear from his eyes." Namjoon add more to the facts that I already aware of because its not just them.

"Just like us?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Just like us, so let them because I too would do the same." He smile and kiss my forehead pulling my head to his chest and and it always calms me.

Out of nowhere I cried but my husband didn't say anything, he let me cry and stay next to me sending me his strength through his soft hug.

"Taebear.. Is fine, you may cry now but not when he is awake. He is going to need all the strength and love we can give."

"But... Why... Why its always him? He don't deserve all of this torture! My poor baby deserve nothing but love. What is his fault?" I questioned in tears and anger while looking at my baby who looks calm sleeping.

I know I wet Joonie shirt but like the hell I care and he loves me so much to bother.

"My only hope when he wake up tomorrow, he is still our bear." That's all I heard Joonie said when my eyes become heavy.

I'm awake to the sound of shouting and trashing, the sound of my baby and I jolt up to see Joonie already by his side trying to calm him down.

"Baby...baby...open your eyes bear.. Your mom and dad are here.. You. Are. Safe...Open your eyes.."

Joonie soft voice talking slowly to Tae, calling him from his deep slumber and I sit on his other side softly pushing back his hair on the wet forehead.

Tae is having a nightmare and to top it I think its a disturbing dreams that have him like this.

"Baby... Mommy is here... Open your eyes baby..." I cried to see his condition.

"D..dad...." the first word he said when he finally open his eyes leaving the dream land.

"Yes baby... I'm here.. You're safe...."

Tae jolt up to hug Joonie tightly who also hug him, rubbing circle to his back.

Tae is crying on Joonie shoulder bit Joonie just let him and Tae was a bit startled when the nurse enter in rush and Tae push him self deeper in Joonie's arm.

He stop the nurse from coming closer and told them to leave saying he got this.

I realised its already early morning, others will be here amy moment. I don't know how he will react.

"Mom......."

"Yes baby..... Mommy here.. Mommy love you bear...." Tae change side and hug me next but he was no longer crying, just soft sob.

"Are you hungry baby? Let's put some food in you ok?"

He just look empty without answer.

When I tried to make him lay down again because I need to ask the nurse outside to prepare his meal he end up putting his head Joonie's thigh and fall asleep again.

"He is looking for safety, so he could calm down." Joonie said and I just smile.

I walk out ro see the nurse and when I'm done, thr twins arrived.

"How is he hyung?"

"He was having a nightmare and trashing around so Joonie woke him up. Now he is sleeping again after Joonie manage to calm him. I just ordered the nurse to get his food."

"Can we enter hyung, would he be terrified to see us?" Jungguk ask hesitantly.

"You have to try....its true he seems to have trust issue now, even the nurses scare him." As i was talking to the twins, Jimin, Hobi and Suga came.

"If you don't, we wouldn't know so try to meet him first and we'll see. So far he have no issue with his mommy and daddy but do it slowly. Give him time."

Taehyung is still sleeping looking peaceful on his daddy's lap. I guess he feel secure that way.

"Are they still alive?" Joonie ask randomly.

"Alive, for now..." Suga answer with smirk on his face.

"What's with that face?" I ask because I know there is something behind it. B

"Well.... They love sex so much so I help them." We chuckle at Suga non bother answer.

"Good to know they are still alive. I'd like to have my turn." Joonie voice turn dark.

"Daddy.....Mom?" Tae slow voice heard and everyone stay quiet.

"Yes baby... I'm here..." Joonie answer to his call with his touch on his head.

"Mommy is here too baby." As I take my sit on the bed close to Tae because his hand try to reach out to me.

Taehyung hold my hand tightly and brinh it to his cheeck.

"Baby.... look over there...." Tae lift up his head and turn a bit to look at where I pointed.

He slowly sit up and tears streaming down his face. We panicked, the lovers and brothers look hurt. Is he...scared of them too?

But then.. I know everything is fine.

Tae was raise his hand to reach them and 5 of them didn't take long to step forward to embrace him.

Tae cried.....again....