Epilogue

Taehyung:

The twins were a bit occupied with work as some urgent issues arise back home and they need to attend it as soon as possible so I was taking my time enjoying and exploring the house where I accidentally found an open hot spring, it looks like its a natural hot springs and a wall was build around it and attached it to the mansion.

It looks magical to me, beautiful. Without wasting any time I take off all of my clothes leaving my boxer and dip my body and relax my body and mind.

"This house is amazing, I've been here for 2 days and never knew this place existed."

It totally relaxed my body, as I close my eyes and the feel of hot water on my skin feel so good with the sound of the forest was like a therapy.

I'm shocked when I feel hands on my non harden member only to see the twins already cornering me.

That moment I knew I going to get my   4th fuck since I've been here thus the reason why the twins was called on urgent meeting didn't disturb me.

"We were looking for you baby." Gguk said in slow voice.

Kook keeping his hands on my now harden length and he lift me up to his lap feeling his already very hard length on my back.

Gguk keeps his mouth busy suckibg and kissing me down to my nipple. His tongue going crazy with my harden nipple.

Jungguk tongue on my neck leave me breathless.

"mmmhhh ahhh... Gguuuk...."

My moan gets louder and louder.

"ahhhhhh..... Ahhhhhh.....kookk...
Ggu....k....please..."

"you know baby, I can see your tit getting bigger than before..."

After saying that he continue his torture on both my nipple using his mouth and that damn good finger.

Like sucking on my tit wasn't enough, his skill finger twisting and pulling on my tit till it swollen.

"mmmhhhh....ahhhh....clo....se....ahhh"

My body shivers, my toes curl up to the sensation that comes from various part of my body and I cum inside the water.

The feeling on my legth is different because my sensitive length in the hot water.

"nnnooooo...ahhhh...gguk..I just cum...arghhh...." As I feel fingers poking and playing with my ass.

Gguk spread open my leg and sit between them and I am sandwich between my husband.

I can feel their fingets spreading my hole making it open wide.

"such a little slut for your husbands..."Kook whispered in my ear.

"Ggukkkk...stop....".I said

"I like your big tit baby..." he still sucking on my tit while his hands getting busy with Gguk's at the same hole.

"ahhh.. Ahh... Ahhh... Ahhh...close..." as soon as I said that, the fingers was pulled out and replaced by double length that squeeze in my poor ass make my eyes go wide my head rested on Gguk shoulder as I released my cum.

"that's your second cum love.....but your husband have none...."

Double anal is happening to me...... again.

"You are soft and tight baby... So good for your husbands....mmhhh..taking us so well.."

"ahhh....so good love...so good...."

"th...there...there...more! Harder!" their thrust getting harder and faster slammed hard on the bundle of nerves inside of me, especially on that certain spot.

"ahhh............ Mmmmmmhhhh...cum.." And again I release my cum in the water but the double length inside of me keep getting faster chasing their own orgasm and shoot their semen inside my ass and I cum again with them.

I feely body numb after reaching my high several time. I couldn't feel my leg anymore, my limbs is shaking and sore at the same time.

Jungguk carry me bridal style to our room and Kook bring me one of his shirt so I can wear it as my PJ.

"Are you fine baby?" Gguk bring me a pain killer with a glass of water.

"Now you ask me? Both of you are going to wreck me! We've been doing it everyday since we arrive here. Both of you are not this aggressive before married?"

Its the truth, sex before we get married was never like this. Its not that I don't like it but it makes me wonder.

Jungkook sigh and give a look to his brother.

"We are just.....scared.." he stop there.

"of what?" I asked then Gguk continue...

"Seokjin hyung...."