14

Jimin :

Me, Yongi and Hoseok has taken responsibility to manage the headquarters while Jungguk and Jungkook were gone but where is Namjoon hyung? Where are the twins? What business do they have?

"Hobi hyung? Do you know where Jungguk and Jungkook going?"

"I'm not sure. They only told me that they have some personal issues to settle." Hobi shrug.

"Then what about Namjoon hyung?"

"I heard they went to visit Big boss to discuss a few things. Why are you asking to many questions?"

"It's just weird, we were always informed in details when they leave but not this time just weird."

"Everyone need space for their personal life even if they are a mafia head. Now be quiet and let me sleep." Suddenly Suga hyung who I thought was sleeping on the couch surprised me.

I guess he is right. It is not necessary for them to tell us everything because they are our leader and they need their own space too.

"Boss! Our shipments are missing we need you at the port." Our trusted man who handle business shipments and cargo contacts us through the intercoms because they can't enter our room.

"Be right there. I want everyone involved to be there." Hobi hyung reply back.

The three of us put on our face mask that cover our whole face and made our way out of our office room and head to the port.

Reaching the port, I can see our men has gathered. They bow when we arrive and the three of us walk inside.

Joon Hyung: Keep us on the loop.

Kook: Interrogate everyone, don't trust anyone blindly even the top level. Check the camera.

I update them through group messages and got a reply immediately.

"How many?" I asked.

"2 box of drugs is missing." The top level, Tiger answered.

"2 BOXES?! HOW CAN SOMEONE TAKE OUT 2 BOXES OUT FROM HERE WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING! ITS A FUCKING BIG BOXES!"

Hobi hyung shouted in a very intimidating way. His glare is enough to scare them even though with our mask on.

"Its a bog boxes, the fact that two are missing then there must be at least 3 betrayer and I'm not surprised if it's more than that." Suga hyung said in a very dark tone.

"Who was in charge last night?" I asked.

Tiger push out 10 people and bring them in front of us.

All of them look terrified, it is not usual to have a betrayer in Jeon Mafia because if found guilty the punishment is very heavy which include the person you love but if you are loyal Jeon Mafia protect them for you.

Uncle Jungmi found a way to avoid betrayer in our gang, because he knows someone times people are force to betrayed when their love ones are threatened but in Jeon Mafia if they receive such threat all they need to do report it and we will save them.

In this situation, I don't know what to expect.

"Speak!" Suga hyung order. Short but scary as hell.

"Tr...true...its our shift when the boxes are gone. We were on guard but suddenly all of us faint one by one and I am the last one fainted." the speaks up.

He look terrified. I read his body language--not just him but all of them shows that they are innocent, but still we have to investigate more.

Hobi hyung already left to the car to check the camera from his computer--to see if they are speaking the truth.

The suspects including Tiger are separated from others and place them in a room.

The second shift which is 10 more people in a different room. All of them are responsible to manage the warehouse.

"They are speaking the truth, they all fainted but we don't know yet. Don't trust easily."

After a full on interrogation--taking sample and some test, we transferred the shipments to a different location because that place has been jeopardise.

A different team has been assigned and the rule are stricter now. We never told them what security has been installed in ones place to avoid them for making any plan, its better when they don't know so people can't force them to tell when they themselves don't know.

Returning to our base, the three of us studied the video recording showing 5 men wearing all black pants and turtle neck shirt and a full face knitted snow hat. However we are able to zoom in and see a tattoo on one of the men when he roll up his sleeve.

Its a small tattoo under his wrist but very clear to our advance camera.

"I think this is a new group. How amazing when they are able to find out our shipments location." Hobi said.

"I believe they are trying to have some start up money by stealing our drugs and sold it. There is a rat in our group who sold the location. It's impossible for newbie like them to find out. " Suga hyung assume which highly possible.

"I already update them and the couples will enter tomorrow to discuss this." I said while putting every details of today information in a folder.