6-9

"WELL THEN GO BE WITH ASTORIA THEN" i yelled at him "fine you and your blood traitor family must leave me alone  i wouldn't want to be associated with you " he hissed "fine then were done I'm breaking up with you" i spat "good i wished you did it earlier i never wanted to be with you i just felt bad" he screamed and slammed the door shut and i fell to my knees crying my eyes out, "its okay dont cry dont cry" pansy said trying to calm me down "pans whats the time" i asked "its 11 pm now i should head back" she said "please can you just get me my pills im an hour late" i asked and she did and then left 

DRACOS POV 

who does she think she is yelling at me stupid bitch' i think to myself, as im walking back i bumping pansy "watch where your going malfoy" she hissed, what did i do to her "shut up parkinson" i say and she rolls her eyes "oh and you might want to speak to y/n she has something important to say to you" she says "what could possibly be so important to her thank she is irritating me over" i spat "you need to talk to her" she said and i rolled my eyes "no parkinson she broke up with me so she can fuck off her and her blood traitor family" i said "jeez whatever you so where are you going draco anyway" she asked "im going to astorias dorm" i inform her "draco im warning you dont she needs you and you have been ignoring her for the longest time now just listen to what she has to say" she said and walked off but i continued my quest for astoria when i got there i nocked on the door and she opened "oh hello draco" she said kindly finally a girl who doesnt hate me "strip now" i said and she pulled me into the room and did as i said...maybe i dont need y/n anymore

y/n pov 

after pansy left i fell alseep quickly enough. when i woke up i knew i had to write to narcissa and inform her of what s going on as she asked me to. i headed down to breakfast the next morning but as soon as i smelt the food i got nauseas "ah fuck off" i hissed to my self "hello princess" blaise said and we walk to the table "you alright you look a bit pale" he asked "yes im fine i just need to drink this quickly" i said and took out one of the vials and my pills as i was falling i saw draco walk in holding astoria fucking greengrasses waist blaise looked shocked and looked over at me "how long have they been together blaise and dont lie to me" i hissed "the first day we got back to school" he informed me and i nearly vomited "but we were together the first day of school" i said and hot tears started pouring out of my eyes " i need some air" i muttered and got up once i was out of the great  hall and into moaning myrtles bathroom my head started to get dizzy  "get pansy parkinson" i said and  everything went black.

3rd person pov 

"get pansy parkinson" y/n said as she collapsed and myrtle did the exact thing but in a very different manner, she floated all the way to the great hall "pansy parkinson i need to you right now" she yelled worriedly and everyone looked at her "oh fuck what happened" she muttered knowing it was her best friend, she followed myrtle to the bathroom and saw y/n lying on the ground "no no no no please you cant leave me" she said and started sobbing ''myrtle please go get snape" she asked and the ghost flew away. snape came strutting in as usual and sat down next to the girl and felt her blood pressure there was  none "st mungos now i cant feel her heart beat" he said and picked up the girl "come parkinson you are her bet friend im sure she will need you" he said and carried the girl to his office "she's pregnant you need to get draco" he said and flew away to the hospital and that is exactly what the girl went to do she ran straight back to the hall "draco lucius malfoy you come now with me its an emergency" she said sternly to him "no" he simply stated "please come its about y/n she needs you its really urgent " she pleaded "well you tell her i dont need her im very happy without her" "thats the problem i cant" she said desperately "she not my problem parkinson now leave me and my girlfriend alone" he spat and she ran to snapes office and used the flew network to go to st mungos. when she got there she saw narcissa crying "ah mrs malfoy im here" she said and the woman hugged her and cried well not cried more liked sobbed "where's draco" she asked "um he cheated on her thats why he's been ignoring her and now wants nothing to do with y/n" pansy explained  and narcissa cried even more ,they sat crying for 3 hours and finally the doctor came out "mrs malfoy we managed to get her heartbeat back and the baby is perfectly healthy she collapsed due to a huge amount of stress and if you were one minute later she would have lost her life and the babys but they are both okay now if you would like you can come and see her but she is sleeping " he informed them, narcissa and pansy got up and walked into her room. 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE <3333