6-12

TW contains rape and talk of rape I will put a warning when it starts and when it ends. also speak up if anything happens to you my DMs are always open and I am willing to speak to anyone and help them don't hesitate, you are safe. 

start 

"How did you find me," I asked faking confidence in my shaking voice "oh darling you aren't that hard to find now I think that's enough of an introduction its time I finished what I started don't you think princess," he said  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flashback to summer before the fourth year 

"mum I'm going to Diagon Alley for a bit see you later" y/n called out "okay see you," Molly said and the girl took the grey powder and threw it down on the ground harshly, and landed in Diagon alley "where to first" she muttered to herself  and walked in the direction of the ice cream shop when she got into the shop it had its usual rush of a few customers which y/n didn't mind at all, she walked up to the counter "hello can I please get a vanilla ice cream," she asked the waitress "yes, of course, that will be 30 sickles," she said "ok-" y/n started but was interrupted by an another "I will get that for her," he said "oh thank you very much," y/n said and took her ic cream "please come and sit with me I could use the company of a beautiful girl," he said which made y/n blush profusely  'oh um ye sure id like to join you,"  she said and he directed her to a table for two "so my name is josh Phillips whats yours," he asked staring at the girl "I'm y/n weasley and its very nice to meet you josh" she said kindly and he nodded. the two spke for a few hours until it was time for y/n to head back home "well it was very nice meeting you josh but I best be off" she said and got up 'i will walk you back to where ever you need to go " he said in a pushy tone "oh ye sure" and the two walked out and passed a somewhat empty ally until see heard a slight moaning which she turned around to see josh on the floor looking like he's in pain so she walked back in a rush "oh my merlin josh are you  okay " she asked concerned "no can you help me up" he asked and she took his hand but when he go up he pushed her into the dark ally "now princess you shoylndy talk to strangers I'm sure mummy taough you that " he spoke and pushed the girl up against the wall and started to kiss her "please josh no" she begged but this only lit a flame in him so he put his hand under her skirt and continuously touvhe the scared girl until she kicked him in his balls which he finally let her go and she ran to the nearest fireplace and went home" 

flashback over 

dj the boy progressively walked closer to the now crying girl and yanekd her arm so she was on the bed "now lets start shall we " he said evilly and started to undress himself once he was done he started to undress her, they were both fully nude but only one was enjoying the sight the other had tears in her eyes "please josh o I'm begging please "she cried put but he didn't stop he trailed kissses through her body eventually landing on the top of her party line, he then plled then down and pumped himself until he was hard and ined them up ignoring the cries that came out of her he syrated thrusting into her moaning as he did so after 10 minutes he finally came all over the scared girl's naked stomach "see a princess that wasn't so bad now I will see you again very soon" he called out as he put his clothes back on leaving her starnded not noticing the scratesh and tears on her skin or even the blood that was now pulling beneath her, but all she could think about was the baby her baby.

over 

y/n finally got up and walked to the bathroom to clean her self off but when she got to the mirror she saw the blood down her leg which made her cry even more until she felt a movement in her stomach and the door opening to the dorm "hey y/n/n sorry we took so long dracos still bringing more stuff .....y/n "oansy called out and rushed to the bathroom hearing her best firneds cries "hey y/n are you okay" she ased htorugh the door "pansy please don't allow draco in the dorm I'm begging" she cried out to her confused friend "whats wrong" she asked and y/n opened the door on her naked self "fucking hell what happened " pansy asked looking at the poor girl in front of her "I need to go to st mungos please take me" she cried out and pansy picked up her clothes and gave them to he until they heard the door open "where are you two" draco called out to the girls who were now in the bathroom "um draco we will meet you in the great hall just go for dinner" pansy said making an excuse "oh it is okay I will wait" he replied "no drcao its best you go please" she said and started cleaning her distraught fiend up "okay ill go but be quick" he said and left "now tell me what happened"pansy said to her friend who explained the whole situation which cause even apsny to cry 'and now I'm bleeding and I need to go to st mungos for the baby please" she said and pansy grabbed her and they walked out of the dorm and straight to snape who luckily wasn't in his office and they both flewed to the hospital "hi yes we need an emergency check in for miss y/n weasley" pansy said to the receptionist who quickly took the girls to one of the healers who checked the girl out "yes miss weasley the baby is absolutely perfect he should start kicking soon but I want to keep you for further test I suggest you get the father of the child or another relative who Is taking care of you" he said and walked out "i will go get draco discreetly and be right back" she said and appareted to Hogwarts. 

Draco's pov 

I am sitting in the great hall with all of my friends waiting for y/n and pansy to arrive but its been 30 minutes and they are still not here as I got up I saw ahead of black hair rush in "Draco go get overnight stuff now and meet me at snapes office" she said worriedly and I looked into her tear-stained face "the why" I asked "just go quickly pleased" she said and I ran off into our dorm room, once I was packed I walked to snapes office and we flewed to st mungos " come to walk faster Malfoy it ay/n " she said and now I was walking at an extreme speed to get to her. we got to her room and we saw that she was sleeping peacefully 'what is wrong/" I asked ''its not my place to say but she needs you to be gentle with her" she explains vaguely and they walked into the room "ah you must be the father I'm healer carlin" the doctor said to us and we watched as y/n woke up "after we had run some more of the physical tests I have some news to tell you to miss Weasley" he said and she started crying whilst my heart dropped.