January 6, 2021

Hello everyone, I'm sorry that this is not an official chapter, but I feel like I need to talk about the events on the sixth. I don't have a chapter prepared yet, and will post randomly.

For those of you that didn't know, on Jan 6 of 2021, Trump supporters stormed the Capital at D.C. during a very important congress meeting. All participants in the "protests" were armed with guns, zip ties, and other milita equipment. They were ready to take hostages.

They all claimed that they had had the election stolen from them since Biden won, and I just can't believe that not even a week into 2021 this SHIT is thrown on the younger generation pretty much across the world.

The domino effect will most likely happen, I've heard stories of people protesting against Biden IN CANADA.

Anyway, back to the capital.

I'm guessing you all remember BLM? We all know that most of those escalated into violent protests due to harshness of police. 14k+ were arrested or killed.

Out of this terrorist, yes terrorist act, 4 people died. The cops hardly even tried to regain control, and you could see pictures of the supporters taking pictures with officers.

Exscuse my swearing, I need to let some anger out,

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. THESE COPS KILL AND PEPPER SPRAY CIVILIANS, WHICH MOST PROTESTS STARTED PEACEFULLY, BUT WHEN OUR CAPITAL, WASHINGTON D.C. ITSELF IS BEING SEIGED THESE OFFICALS SUDDENLY TURN A BLIND EYE AND NOT A SINGLE BULLET OR ANY WAY OF STOPPING INTRUDERS HAPPENS.

I was born and raised in stolen land, which the people that seige the white house claim to be theirs.

The past generations have set up so much BULLSHIT for us future generations to bear. Gen Z already had the anxiety, depression and weight of the end of the world on their shoulders.

Now, LBGTQA+ people are scared to walk outside for fear of being shot.

Biden was elected fair and square, because if we chose Trump, it would be 2020 for another 4 years. However with Biden, riots are bound to spark throughout the entire country.

I am terrified.

I want to leave, but I can't, I'm underage and poor.

I'm so fucking scared.

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I really can't. I'm usually all happy, but I'm in disbelief.

Feel free to vent and show your anger here, this is a safe space.

For anyone that is living in a different country, or maybe I state in Canada, mind telling me how it is? I think I might start to save up money so I can leave this dreaded place when I'm 18.

Please, stay safe! Hydrate, shower, stretch, eat. You matter, and I will sob if anything were to happen to any of you.

Please be careful out there, I love you all ❤️

I Will Protect You {Todoroki X Reader!}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें