Chapter 73: Just like you

I'm just like you~

~Todoroki's POV~

"What's up with Bakugou? Was he fighting again?" Mina asked, pointing to a very beat up Bakugou.

Hahah, Loser.

"Oh, the girls didn't see him yet? Take a look at Todoroki, Too."

Fuck you.

Yep, I was also beat up. The provisional licensing retake training is no joke.

"Ah, it messed up his pretty face! What happened?"

This is why I miss my love. She would look at me, laugh, than help. Than probably go beat the one that hurt me up.

I miss her so much...

"Class is starting! Uraraka and Tsu haven't come yet?"

"They have exscused absences, Class Rep."

"Of the boys, Kirishima isn't here either."

Fuck them, I want my (y/n)...

"Oh, you didn't hear? All 3 if them found places to do their work studies at."

"Seriously?!"

"Hey, how was your work study?" Mineta asked a petrified Midoriya. He was shaking, and his eyes wide.

That's actually a useful question for once.

"Was there a super perverted female hero there?"

Nevermind.

"Uh..." Midoriya muttered, turning towards me shakily.

"Please meet me after class?"

Huh?

"Alright."

~Time Skip~

"What's wrong, Midoriya?" I asked him. We were behind the dorms, in a secluded area.

This brings back memories...

I can't believe that was oh just last semester.

But, now that I think about it, (Y/n) said she would only be gone for the weekend, and didn't even tell me she would be staying overnight anywhere.

"T-Todoroki...?"

"Yes?"

"I-i..." He started to tear up, until his tears came non-stop.

"I'm so s-so-sorry, Todoroki! N-Neptune... S-she..."

"W-what is it?"

"On patrol, we bumped into the villain were watching and a small girl with silver hair and red eyes... She had bandages all over her, and N-Neptune wouldn't let her go for the life of her..."

"An-And...?"

Please don't say what I think you're going to.

"S-she... She's with the villain. I-i don't think she's safe, or okay. I-im so so sorry! Sir Nighteye agency is making preparations to save her as we speak... They should be back within a week or less..."

"Than let me join you and help...!"

"Todoroki, you- you haven't g-gotten your license yet..."

Damn it!

But a week...

I can't go a week without her! We both saw how much that destroyed us.

Just keep these tears at Bay until you get to your dorm...