Chapter 44: My (Y/n)...

OOH YALL GON HATE ME IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS

_______________________________________

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back!" Midoriya yelled as he landed.

"Mister, get out of the way." Dabi said with his hand outstretched.

"Roger!"

Mr. Compress disappeared from beneath you all. Having seen Dabis hand outstretched like that a million times before, I quickly made a dome of water around the four of us and not a moment too soon. As soon as Dabis flames were extinguished the water had dissapated.

"Faces from Shigaraki's kill list! That beat up boy and you! They weren't though!" Twice said having an argument with himself, heading towards Shouto.

Twice then pulled out some sort of string out of his cuff on his villain suit. Shouto quickly made ice and deflected Twice.

"That's hot!" He yelled as he barely dodged the ice.

I saw Togas injector fly towards Midoriya, who managed to dodge right.

"I'm Toga, Izuku!" She said, blushing, but then again when is she not?

She ran straight towards him obviously about to make Izudon. I couldn't do anything because Dabi kept firing flames at me, but I kept emotionless because if being abused by Dabi has taught me anything, is that you show weakness and good luck living.

I managed to dodge or extinguish all of his fire.

"Well, well, well if it isn't little Black Sea." Dabi said, stopping his attacks and starting to circle you. You managed to keep your distance.

"Guess again maggot. Black Sea is gone." I spat

I could hear Shouto's ice crystalizing and Shoji was now helping Midoriya with Toga. It pains me, but Shou will have to fend for himself for now. I have bigger, more fiery problems right now...

Dabi kept sending wave after wave of flame, to which you easily extinguished. If it wasn't for hero training you would, quite literally, be toast.

Mr. Compress came out of the marble he was in earlier. Damn it, I should've snatched it while I had the chance!

"Ow... I can't believe you flew so far to chase me. Your ideas are way out." He complained. He headed towards Dabi, which stopped his constant flames he sent towards you.

You kept your guard up and occasionally sent attacks towards Toga and Twice.

"Where's Bakugou?" Dabi asked Mr. Compress.

"Of course..." Mr. Compress said, fishing in his pocket for the marbles. While he was distracted I started to slowly go over to them, as Mr. Compress said, he's full of tricks.

"Midoriya, Neptune, Todoroki, we're running away! I'm sure now, based on what he just did, I don't know the full extent of your quirk-- but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting, were these-- Tokoyami and Bakugou, right, entertainer?" Shoji said, showing two marbles in his hand.

I didn't move to retreat, instead I strategized a plan and got the perfect angle.

"Shoji!" Midoriya said happily.

"Oh, that didn't take you very long! As expected from someone with six arms! Your good at feeling around!" Mr. Compress complimented.

Shouto made an ice wall to block Twice. "All right! Good job Shoji!" He said, running to catch up to the already retreating two.