Chapter 61 BONUS

~(Y/n)'s POV~

After Shou confessed, apparently Yaoyorozu had passed out after my performance. When she woke up she had no memory of the last two weeks. She was shocked when she heard what she did and apologized to Shou. She should be coming over soon.

Knock Knock Knock

That must be her.

I opened the door and am met with Yaoyorozu.

"Hello, Neptune. I presume you know what I'm here to talk about?"

"Yes."

"Well in that case, I'm so so so incredibly sorry for what I did! I didn't even have control over my actions! The only thing I remember is going to get groceries and then BAM! My memory was gone. I know you won't accept my forgiveness, but if there's anything I can do to make it up to you, tell me." She said, bowing.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"In that case can you get me *whisper*?"

"Good choice! I have the same one."

"Really? I didn't think you like that kind of stuff. Wait why are you telling me this?"

"Because no one will ever believe you." Yaoyorozu whispered.

"Anyway, I'm off to confess to my punk bride-to-be. You'll have it by tomorrow!" Yaoyorozu said, running off to the elevator.

"Betrayal..." I muttered, a single tear rolling down my eye.

~The next day~

Like a kid at Christmas, I immediately sprang up from my bed at the crack of dawn, and sprinted for my door.

Sure enough, just as Yaoyorozu promised, it was there.

"YYAAAASSSS" I screamed, carefully picking up the package and closing the door.

I grabbed a box cutter from the cubbard and carefully opened the box, storing it in my closet.

"You are beautiful." I complimented the figure.

It was the ultra-realistic Levi figure of my DREAMS

It was the ultra-realistic Levi figure of my DREAMS. The average pricing was 250,000 yen ($2500) and mom wouldn't allow me to buy it.

I proudly displayed the figure on one one my bookshelves and went back to bed, because, yes. I did wake up at 4 AM to get the figure.

Today couldn't've possibly been better.