Chapter 15: Headbands

~Todorokis POV~

I felt bad for (Y/n). Wait... No.. no I didn't. The bitch deserved it anyway after filming me in a mini-sk-.

You readers don't need to know that.

OI STAP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL IMMA HAFTA FIX IT AGAIN

Anyway, Midoriya seemed nervous, probably because he got 10 million points. But it's fine, I'll beat him without my fire quirk and nothing can stop me. Unless the perverts did something to (Y/n). That calls for as (Y/n) says, 'Katy Parry' yet another nickname for me. Bakugou had basically the entire school and exclaimed 'I don't know any of your quirks!'. Like seriously, and I thought (Y/n) had a bad memory.

After the 15 minutes were up, I had my team consisting of Momo (who begged to be on my team. I still don't trust her even after her apology to me and (Y/n)) , Kaminari, Iida and myself.

I look over to Midoriya's team, which had Uraraka, Tokoyami, and a girl with goggles and pink hair. I look for (Y/n) and see her leaning on a wall at the edge of the arena, resting, eyes closed. As if sensing my stare, she opens her eyes and gives a small thumbs up, which didn't match her resting bitch™ face.

"After 15 minutes of making your teams, the 13 Calvary battle teams are lined up on the field!" I heard Present Mic screech.

"Now raise those battle cries!" Mic bellowed after Aizawa muttered something. Loud cheers could be heard. And with a 'bang!' we started.

~(Y/n) POV~

You made a shield around yourself while focusing on the airs water particles. You made a arrow, however if you whistled or hummed a tune the arrow would move on its own. You designed it so that it could only snatch headbands and if bumped into someone on accident would snap, resulting in no injury. (Kind of like yondu's arrow from Guardians of the Galaxy)

And hence, you needed a fast paced tune, so why not sasageyo? You made steps up to a larger platform and sat on it, giving you an advantage of the high ground and being able to snatch points easily.

You hummed and managed to snatch about 150 points from 5 different teams. Many tried to attack you but ended up in defeat. You ended up singing.

"Sasageyo! Sasageyo!
Shinzou wo Sasageyo!"

The arrow managed to snag 200 points. You just watched, your classmates. Battle, snagging points every now and then. You decided to leave Todoroki, Bakugou and Midoriya's teams alone.

You heard a buzz. Time was up!

"In First place team Todoroki! In second place team Neptune! In third place team Bakugou, in fourth place team tetsutets- WHA? TEAM SHINSOU? WHEN DID THEY COME BACK FROM THE DEAD? and in fifth place team Midoriya!"

Suddenly, a whole fountain came from Midoriya's eyes. You had to manipulate his tears so that no one got wet. (I see you dirty minded. I better nawt see and Lenny faces or lewd comments)

You went back to Todoroki's side. People almost seemed to part ways for you.

"AAAND NOW A 1 HOUR LUNCH BREAK! WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK FOLKS!" screeched Mic. How he doesn't have strep or a sore throat, you had no idea.

"Hey."

"Hi."

You walked off with him, talking normally, but if course, resting bitch™ faces in both of you, your tones monotone.