Chapter 17: The thing

You get comfortable in your seat and create a glass/bottle/can of (f/d) cause why the fuck not.

You wait patiently for the next battle. However your 'Shouto is pissed' senses were tingling.

~Todorokis POV~

I walked away from (Y/n) towards the center arena, and turned the corner. I was met with Burning Bastard.

"Your in my way." I told him.

"Your acting disgracefully, Shouto." He said.

I walked closer to him, I didn't have time for his shit.

"If you used the power in your left side, you would've had an overwhelming victory in the obstacle course and Calvary battle." He said.

'No, if me and (Y/n) were working together it would've been overwhelming.' I thought.

I started walking towards him, gritting my teeth.

"Stop this childish rebellion already. You have a duty to surpass All Might." He said.

I kept walking.

"Do you understand? Your different from your siblings. You are the greatest masterpiece!" He exclaimed.

I countined walking but said, " Is that all you have to say, bastard?"

"I will win and advance with just Mom's power. I won't use your power when I fight." I countered

"Even if that works for now, you'll soon reach the limits of that power." He said.

I had the scariest, ugliest scowl on my face. Sorry not sorry for what happens, Sero.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

The battle finally started, and Shouto doesn't look happy.

"Shit.. he's going to express his anger in a power move, I need to protect the class from what I think he's going to do.." you muttered on the edge of your seat.

"Thanks for waiting!" You heard Present Mic say.

"Next up is... These guys!"

'these guys?' you questioned his wording.

"He's good! He's good but what's with that plainness he just can't get rid of? From the hero course, it's Hanta Sero!" The corners of your lips tugged up slightly at his introduction.

"Versus! Taking second then first in the prelims! You're way to strong kid! He wasn't recommended for administration for nothing! Also from the hero course, it's Shouto Todoroki!" Present Mic screeched.

You noticed Shouto had a shadow covering his eyes.

'oh shit something's wrong.' you thought.

"And now for the second match of the finals-- Ready? ...Start!"

Immediately Shouto was tied in a rope of tape, Sero with a cocky grin on his face. Shouto was flung to the edge of the arena.

"A surprise attack aimed to push his opponent out of bounds! Don't you think that this is the best choice of the situation?!" Present Mic narrates.

'calm yo tits Sho hasn't even attacked yet.' you thought

"Seriously, get him Sero!" Mic cheered.

'oh so now the second Sero is winning you complement him?' you thought.

You paid close attention to Shou's eyes, they looked psychotic.

"He's going to do the thing.." you said.