twelve

Tears streamed down my eyes as I drove away from my house. I couldn't stay there, well at least for now. I didn't expect Bella's reaction to be that bad. I finally pulled into Kenny's driveway and made my way to the door. Right before I knocked Kendall opened the door and looked at me. She then opened her arms and I couldn't help but jump in her arms and sob. We stayed like that for a few minutes then entered her house.

Kendall and I didn't speak much, I don't think neither of us knew what to say. She Finally spoke up,

"Baby I just want you to know you can stay here as long as you want, but I do think you should talk to your sisters soon." She says

She was right. I couldn't ignore my sisters forever.

"I know. Can we just forget about that for now?" I ask her

She then nodded and we continued to watch tv in her living room.

later that day

"Thank you" Kendall says receiving our food

We decided we didn't want to cook so we stopped at In n out. Kendall and I decided it was best to go back home because there was so much paparazzi.

"God there's so much traffic" Kendall says frustrated

Kendall tends to get like this. It was her anxiety. Its always different sometimes she gets frustrated quickly or she will suddenly panic.

"Hey Ken calm down its alright" I say rubbing her hand

She then puts her hand on my face and leans in and connects our lips. Suddenly we hear the sound of paparazzi, I look to my right and see that there were several paparazzi's taking pictures of Kendall and I.

"Omg they just took pictures of us" I tell Kendall

The light then turned green and Kendall pressed on the gas and made sure we got out of there as quick as we can. Kendall then started to panic. I tried to calm her down as best as I could until we got back to her place.

When we got back to her place we sat in the kitchen and watched our phones being spammed by our social medias and friends and family. The pictures were out.

"Theo" Kendall says

"Yea"

"Do you need a ride to school tomorrow?' She asks. That's what she was thinking of right now?

"Yea I don't think I'm going" I say back to her

As the night went on we were still being spammed with nonifications. My mom gave me a call and I told her the whole situation. My mom has always liked Kendall so she was actually ok with us.

"Hey babe I think I'm going to my moms house right now are you gonna be ok here all alone?" She asks

"Yea of course. Are you ok?" I ask her worriedly

"Yea, my mom just wants to talk and I think I should tell her everything." Kenny says

~

~

Kendall entered the Jenner residents nervously. She didn't know how her Mother would react. The thing is Kendall never came out officially. Growing up Kendall knew she liked girls and so did her sisters and parents, she didn't have to tell them they just have always known. So Kendall never labeled herself until something had happened. Kendall was very good friends with Harry Styles and at the time he was dating Taylor swift and there were rumors that Kendall was hooking up with Harry. So Kendall came out to everyone on social media. Kris wasn't really fond of Kendall when she did that but they sorted out their differences.

"Hey mom" Kendall says walking into her mother's living room

"Oh Kenny come here" Kris says opening her arms

Kendall went into her mothers arms and cried. Kendall has always been quite sensitive compared to her other sisters.

"Ok Kendall what the hell is going on with you and the Hadid girl" Khloe says walking into the room with Kim, Kourt, and Kylie

Kendall had told them everything from start to finish.

"What the fuck Kendall Kylie knew before us?" Kourtney asks

"Yea well that's because she just walked into my house" Kendall says

"Do you think Bella will ever talk to me again?" Kendall asks her sisters and mother

"I think she will you just have to give her time" Kim says

"Yea don't worry sister. Now tell us more about Theo" Khloe adds

I had to add the Kardashian/Jenner family! Thank you again for reading :) pls give me feedback!