It Is What It Is

Eleanor. Eleanor. Eleanor. Eleanor. Eleanor. Eleanor. Eleanor. Eleanor. That's all I hear ever since the "Larry Stylinson" rumors took off. Every time one of our fans catches us even looking at each other they call it proof. Not like they're lying or anything, I can't go two minutes without looking at Lou. But when they say these things, it makes it harder and harder to interact with Louis in public. Whenever a new "Larry proof" circulates the internet we have to bring Eleanor into the mix as if that actually verifies their relationship.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. Even though Lou and I have remained intimate, we seem to be...farther than we were. I keep trying to communicate with him but he seems so distant lately it is hard to hold even the smallest of conversations with him.

He's empty.

-H

What has happened? Along the way of all this relationship drama, something happened to me. I lost myself. Well it's more like I was stolen from myself...by management.

They pushed me into a false relationship to try and separate me from my true love. At first I thought it was bullshit, that Harry and I were stronger than that. But I don't feel the same with him. It's hard for me to communicate with him because I feel like all he sees is someone who betrayed him. I shouldn't have listened to management. I should've stood up for myself...for him.

I see sadness in his eyes and it's all because of me. I am a piece of shit. Nothing more. I can't cope with the pain I see in those beautiful green eyes. He needs to let me go and find someone that he actually deserves.

-Louis

KIND OF SHORT AND SAD CHAPTER I'M SORRY BUT I'LL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE XX