Rumors

"TWO MEMBERS OF ONE DIRECTION SEEN ON ROMANTIC DATE"

"HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON OF ONE DIRECTION ARE A THING?"

"HARRY STYLES GAVE A ROSE TO LOUIS TOMLINSON ON ROMANTIC DATE"

"LARRY STYLINSON NEWEST COUPLE?"

"This has to stop, what were you two thinking?!" said Linda, one of Modest! Management's employees.

"Do you have any idea what will happen if this gets out of hand? It will be the end of One Direction!!!"

Harry and Louis just looked at each other then looked down.

"From this moment on you two are not allowed to even look at each other when in the public's eye."

She shooed Harry and Louis out of her office and they went back downstairs where the other three waited for them.

The five of them got into a car and drove to an interview they were scheduled for. They walked into the room and began smiling for all the pictures being taken. Louis and Harry were standing next to each other ignoring Modests! request.

"Where do you want to sit?" Harry asked Louis.

"Next to you."

"We're sitting next to each other." Harry told one of the security guards.

"You can't sit together, you know that" the security guard said and Harry looked away before he began crying.

During the interview Harry and Louis kept glancing at each other. After the interview they all went their separate ways except for Louis and Harry.

They went to Harry's place.

"Let's get a flat."

"Woah Haz, what?"

"We need to show them that they can't keep us apart."

"Hmmm I like the sound of that, when did you become such a rebel?"

"Around the same time I met you."

Louis strutted over to Harry and placed a kiss on his cheek "let's do it."

4 WEEKS LATER

Harry and Louis finished moving into their new flat. News about it spread quickly especially within the fan base. Modest! wasn't too happy about it either.

"Wow it is amazing." Louis said with his arms around Harry's waist.

Harry leaned down and pecked Louis forehead. He then picked Louis up bridal style and ran them to their room. He threw the smaller boy onto the bed and he then stood up on the bed.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON YOU ARE GORGEOUS" Harry said while bouncing on the bed making Louis body rise up then fall.

Louis giggled and got up to jump on the bed with Harry. He then grabbed a pillow and hit Harry with it. "PILLOW FIIIIGHT."

After they were done they layed down on the bed breathing heavily. Harry rolled his head over to look at Louis. "Louis..."

"Yes Harry."

"I uh..." Harry grabbed Louis face and turned it so they were making eye contact.

"I love you."

Louis mouth opened and he just stared at Harry. "I love you too Haz." He cupped Harry's cheeks and leaned in for a kiss.

#LARRYSTYLINSON
#LARRYLIVETOGETHER
#LARRYFORLIFE
#LARRYSFLAT

"THEY'RE ALL TRENDING WORLDWIDE RIGHT NOW."

Harry and Louis just looked at each other and smirked.

"IS THIS FUNNY?!"

"Oh c'mon Lucy---" Louis began.

"It's Linda."

"Whatever... Don't freak out, we can always deny the rumors. They have to believe us."

"Nope we're gonna have to do something a bit more convincing."

Harry and Louis looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

1 WEEK LATER

"Louis meet Eleanor"

"Um hi Eleanor"

"Hi Louis"

"Eleanor is going to be your girlfriend until all these rumors clear up.

The two boys glared at Linda.

"Yep this should do the trick." Linda laughed and gave an evil smirk.

Sorry for bringing eleanor in this

Anyways vote and comment angels ily all