Facepaint

Halloween

"LOUIS, ZAYN, I'M HERE!" Liam yelled at the two boys that were getting their costumes on at Zayn's house.

"AYE LIAM C'MON UP WE'RE IN MA ROOM" Zayn yelled back.

"Wow nice face paint" Liam said as he entered Zayn's room.

"Guess who we are" Louis piped up raising an eyebrow.

"Ok, uhmm... Louis you are Paul Stanley from KISS...and Zayn... you're the joker!"

"Nice man" Zayn said approving of his makeup skills.

"Are you two idiots ready to head out?" Louis said.

"Yep let's go to the party!" Liam cheered.

***

"Why on Earth is she here?" Louis said rolling his eyes.

"Who mate?" Zayn said trying to follow Louis eyes.

"Elebeard"

"Oh I heard you are supposed to get a few photos with her to make it seem like you two are together. Your relationship is going to go public starting tomorrow with the help of some photos from tonight." Liam explained.

"Greeeeeat" Louis exhaled. "I need to drink."

"Amen to that" Liam said heading towards the bar.

"Hey I'm gonna go say hi to some of my friends, catch ya later!" Zayn said as he jogged over to his other friends.

"Here you go" Liam said handing Louis a shot of vodka.

"Vodka makes me horny... Ah fuck it" Louis knocked his head back feeling the liquid burn his throat.

"Damn killer wait for me" Liam said, then took his shot as well.

"Is that all you got" Louis challenged.

***

6 shots later and they were dancing like fools on the dancefloor.

"This sOOng mAkes me HAppY" Liam slurred.

Louis looked up to the ceiling and closed his eyes. He felt a tap on his shoulder and he slowly turned around to see who it was.

"Hey Louis" Eleanor said.

"Oh...hi..." Louis slurred trying to keep his balance.

"Um are you ready to take some pictures?" She questioned.

"Fuck, I guess." Louis said with a frustrated look.

They walked over to the couch and Louis plopped down and Eleanor sat on his lap.

He gave her an odd look and she waved a man with a camera over.

"Okay so look at me adoringly and pretend like you're having a good time." Eleanor instructed.

"But I'm having the shittiest time of my life right no---"

"I said pretend"

Louis rolled his eyes and draped his arm around her shoulders and stared into her eyes. A few shots were taken and she started kissing his neck. He felt a tingling between his thighs and he knew it was the vodka. In his drunken stupor he didn't know what was right and wrong so he played along. He began tickling her sides and kissing her cheek. Then they made eye contact and Louis kissed her lips.

"Alright I thinks we're good now" Eleanor stood up feeling uncomfortable. "Thanks Louis, have a goodnight."

"You too El" Louis waved her away.

Louis ended up walking down the street. He stumbled to Harry and his place which was only a few blocks from where the party was. He felt uneasy at the party after kissing Eleanor. He realized what he did was wrong and disgusting. He had to see Harry.

He unlocked the front door and almost knocked down a plant. He made his way to their bedroom where Harry was sound asleep. It was 2am and Louis needed Harry right now.

"Haz" Louis said shaking Harry's body.

"Hmph" Harry shifted under the covers.

"Harry wake up please" Louis begged quietly.

" 'm awake" Harry muttered.

"Babe look at me"

Harry opened one eye looking at Louis painted face. "What are you doing" he said groggily.

"I need you Haz."

"C'mere babe" Harry motioned for Louis to get under the covers.

They feel asleep in each others arms.

***

The next morning the five boys had an interview. Everyone seemed extremely tired except for Niall. After the interview, Linda pulled Harry and Louis to the side.

"What the actual hell Harry!!!!"

"What?"

"Why is there facepaint in your hair?!?"

Harry stayed silent, all he could do was glance over at Louis.

"Omg no it's already all over Twitter" Linda said looking at her phone. "No no I can't believe this...they already know you two live together..." Linda shook her head and walked away.

***

Harry and Louis went back to their flat.

"Hey Haz I need to go to the store real fast"

"Ok."

Harry's POV

Since Louis wasn't here I decided to go on Twitter. I was looking at the latest news then something caught my eye. A new story had just been released and Twitter was blowing up.

"Louis Tomlinson with Eleanor Calder at Halloween Party."

"Louis Tomlinson's new girlfriend, Eleanor Calder."

What is heppening? I mean I knew this was coming but it still shocked me. Everyone was talking about it saying they were cute together. So I decided to go on Louis account and he posted a tweet 46 seconds ago. It said...

Louis POV

"What kind of cheese should I get?" I thought to myself as I strolled through the supermarket. I was reaching down to grab some sharp cheddar when I got a text message.

From Linda: The story of you and El has been publicized.

oh no. oh no. ohno. ohno.

I went onto Harry's Twitter and saw he was online because his last tweet was 2 minutes ago. Which means he most likely heard about the news. I knew my next action would be highly frowned upon by Modest! but I didn't care.

So I tweeted Harry.

Always in my heart @Harry_Styles . Yours sincerely, Louis

IM GETTING MAJOR FEELS WRITING THIS