Strong

Louis parked right in front of their flat and sat in his car for a good 5 minutes until he got enough courage to go inside. He unlocked the door and saw Harry standing right in front of him.

"Hey" Harry said.

"Hey" Louis said with a small smile.

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course angel, I love you too."

"And you would uhh... Never leave m--"

"Is this about Eleanor? C'mon Harry you know that she's here so WE can be in a relationship. Please don't be jealous"

"I know it just hurts seeing you with someone else, whether or not it's real."

Louis sat his groceries down and walked towards Harry. He cupped his hands in his own and kissed his cheek. "Babe, you're my one and only."

"Prove it"

Louis placed a gentle kiss to Harry's lips "let's go to the bedroom."

When they made it to the bedroom, Harry gently shoved the smaller boy onto the bed and got on top of him.

Their slow, passionate kiss turned into a hot, eager one. "Take off my shirt" Harry instructed. Louis did so, and ran his small hand from Harry's chest down to his happy trail. He grabbed the top of Harry's pants "take these off."

"Yes sir." As Harry took off his pants, Louis took off his shirt and pants as well.

They continued to make out in only their boxers. Louis began palming Harry, earning a throaty groan. Harry reached into Louis boxers, feeling him for the first time, and stroking his cock.

"I need you inside me baby" Louis whimpered.

"We need to get you ready first babe."

"I keep some lube in my desk" Louis said with a smirk.

Harry retrieved the bottle and spread some liquid on two fingers. He stared directly into Louis eyes as he put his fingers in. He took his other hand and squeezed louis butt cheek. "I love your bum Lou" he said with a cheeky smile.

Louis giggled, "add another finger."

Harry introduced a third finger with ease "I think you're ready Lou."

"C'mere" Louis put a generous amount of lube on his hand and stroked Harry getting the lube all over his cock.

Harry entered Louis slowly and cautiously. When he was about halfway in Louis shut his eyes and let out a load moan. "Are you okay babe?"

"Keep going."

Harry made it all the way inside Louis and Louis scratched Harry's back and bit his shoulder. "Right therE HARRY IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!"

Harry made sure to continuously hit Lou's prostate while stroking Louis cock.

"Oh harrrry yes baby yeesss."

"Lou uuhhhh you're so tight."

"Mmmm baby I'm so close, harry, haRRY, HARRY!"

Louis hit his climax before Harry causing his butthole to clench. The sudden tightness around Harry's cock caused him to cum deep inside of Louis.

They were breathing into each others necks and were laying chest to chest. Harry pulled out and layed next to Louis.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON LOVES ME MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD" Harry said after he catched his breath.

"Yeah he does" Louis panted. He turned his face to look at Harry. "Yeah he does..."

I NEVER KNEW HOW HORRIBLE I WAS AT WRITING SMUT IM SO SORRY