Best Mates

Ever since Harry and Louis had a sleepover, they have been inseparable. They connected and got on so well and it didn't go unnoticed. They began hanging out close to 24/7.

After their first performance of "Torn" Louis went over to Harry's house. They were sitting on the bed eating chocolate. They began tackling each other for no apparent reason.

"Now kiss me you fool" Harry said in between laughing fits.

Louis jumped on Harry and bit his neck gently and pulled away. They were still giggling when Anne came in and said Liam was on the phone.

She handed the phone to Harry "hello."

"Hey Harry, is Louis with you?"

Harry looked at Louis then to his mother who was leaving his room "yeah he is."

"Ok cool, me, Niall, and Zayn were wondering if you two wanted to come hang out with us."

Harry bit his fingernails and looked up at Louis who was looking down at the floor.

"No thanks, we already have plans, sorry" Louis looked up at Harry and smiled.

"no biggie, see ya later!"

"bye." Harry hung up and set the phone on his desk.

"You'd rather hang out with me? You cheeky bastard." Louis said as he tackled Harry and they ended up on the floor.

Louis was on top of Harry with bent knees on either side of Harry's hips and Harry was laying straight. Harry lifted his arms attempting to remove Louis' beanie and Louis leaned down trying to escape his grasp.

They made eye contact and Harry moved his hands to the back of Louis neck. Louis gave him a small smile. Their faces were so close that they could feel each other's breath. Harry parted his lips and Louis gave a soft giggle and leaned down. He gently place his lips on Harry's and lifted his head back up. They smiled at each other and stood back up. They resumed talking about their day like nothing happened.

Harry's POV

dear diary,

we kiSSED IM SCREAMING! we were just messing around and he lent down and kissed me what! It felt so unbelievably right I thought we were just really good friends. I can't even speak correctly!!!! :D night xx

Louis POV

dear diary,

What did I do and why did it feel so right?? I need some sleep, night!!!